Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Change Rest abilities and toys toggle or increase channel time to (near) infinite

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
Change Rest abilities and toys toggle or increase channel time to (near) infinite

sponym
08.16.2013 , 12:46 AM | #41
I want it! There are so many so easy things to do that would really make game feeling better!

Kuronan
08.18.2013 , 03:07 PM | #42
Yay! Two pages! Keep it up people, BioWare needs to start to consider this!

I mean, it would take maybe an hour or two to implement this change that they might consider miniscule, but that we roleplayers would love having so much. Come on BioWare... please, it wouldn't be that hard to set an animation loop on these things... You do it with other animations too.
The Estimare Legacy
I used to be a Jedi once, but then I took a Lightning Bolt to the Knee.
We, the roleplayers, need this.

Kuronan
08.22.2013 , 02:30 AM | #43
Come on... no one else has anything to add to this?
The Estimare Legacy
I used to be a Jedi once, but then I took a Lightning Bolt to the Knee.
We, the roleplayers, need this.

Shadowcaper
09.13.2013 , 06:40 AM | #45
The Chiss species rest ability, Review Mission.

We definitely need all of these to be extended

Shadowcaper
09.13.2013 , 01:32 PM | #46
Also, the Legacy Emotes that are unlocked when you complete Chapter 2 with a given class: some of those look really amazing, but as they are now, just lasting a second or so, they're really kind of lame

VitalityPrime
09.13.2013 , 01:37 PM | #47
The problem I would have with this is Introspection.

After the end of the 15s your JK will do the stand up animation...which flows perfectly and looks realistic.

Manually ending Introspection by moving suddenly jolts your character to an upright position.

It just doesn't look right at all.

However, if this was made into a toggle...then there would be no problem. As the detoggling of the power will start the stand up animation.
"A great leap forward often requires first taking two steps back"
"And sometimes all it requires is the will to jump"

Shadowcaper
09.13.2013 , 01:48 PM | #48
Excellent point. A lot of these animations are the same: when the timer runs out, you return to a normal standing position, whereas if you break the animation by moving, the transition is far too sudden to look natural

Glzmo
09.15.2013 , 03:33 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by VitalityPrime View Post
The problem I would have with this is Introspection.

After the end of the 15s your JK will do the stand up animation...which flows perfectly and looks realistic.

Manually ending Introspection by moving suddenly jolts your character to an upright position.

It just doesn't look right at all.

However, if this was made into a toggle...then there would be no problem. As the detoggling of the power will start the stand up animation.
Indeed. They could always link the standup animation to trigger when starting to move, however. It shouldn't be such a big obstacle.

sponym
09.16.2013 , 03:33 AM | #50
yeah i want this