Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dread Guards Nightmare overtuned

manchusabre
06.25.2013 , 06:23 PM | #871
Quote: Originally Posted by ancksunamur View Post
IT"S NIGHTMARE MODE! Get over it! 40 hours was nothing compared to what some put in n C'thun. So sorry you didn't go in and 1 shot them, so you can brag here oh this game is so EASY why do people fail so much. Ya 40 hours the first week, this week SuckaFish 3 shotted it, please forgive the devs forgiving the dev's for making us work for a first kill. Y don't you just stckl to hm's if you can't handle a challenge.
U mad bro

ancksunamur
06.25.2013 , 07:20 PM | #872
Quote: Originally Posted by manchusabre View Post
U mad bro
http://i.imgur.com/Na34WIV.gif
HMFiC of SuckaFish - Empire (The Bastion)

http://SuckaFish.enjin.com
50 Powertech: Donn

paowee
06.25.2013 , 07:50 PM | #873
Quote: Originally Posted by odawgg View Post
Quote:
Quote: Originally Posted by cresol
So how many guild achieved the "Mathematically Impossible," as it was deemed by so many others, WITHOUT skipping, before the nerf? DILIH, Suckafish, Republic Gentlemen, Hatred...
add to that Ambassadors and Reckoning...off the top of my head
Didnt frog 16-m down it too? Severity as well. There's also chosen 8-man and chosen 16-m iirc.
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

manchusabre
06.26.2013 , 01:58 PM | #874
Quote: Originally Posted by ancksunamur View Post
Yeah lol.

Ansalem
07.16.2013 , 04:17 PM | #875
Hey I remember this!

Spicy-J
08.01.2013 , 02:17 PM | #876
Question for those who've beat it or researched it.

Have any groups out there beaten dread council NiM with 2 sorc healers in 72 gear? If so a link or parse would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ansalem
08.01.2013 , 02:40 PM | #877
Quote: Originally Posted by Spicy-J View Post

Have any groups out there beaten dread council NiM with 2 sorc healers in 72 gear? If so a link or parse would be appreciated.

Thanks
yeah I think our first kill or two kills on DG were with 2 sorc healers. I don't have a direct link but you might be able to find a saved video of it on fridge's stream. www.twitch.tv/fridge_sa

FridgeLM
08.01.2013 , 05:48 PM | #878
Quote: Originally Posted by Spicy-J View Post

Thanks
Pretty off topic but here's your link so you don't have to go searching through all my videos. From our first kill.

http://www.twitch.tv/fridge_sa/c/2483698
<Death and Taxes>

fire-breath
02.02.2014 , 05:32 PM | #879
Ehm, nope, the forum moderators are also active during the weekend. At least they have been. I have seen several community droid posts in the past.
Since this person is obviously trying to scam I'm surprised bioware hasnt taken action yet. Even more annoying is that he is necro'ing old posts like these ......
Progression raiding toons on the big RED
Macewindy - Sab Slinger Srh - Shadow Tank
TRE PvP toon
Ishmaldo - Sage healer

Emperor-Norton
02.02.2014 , 07:41 PM | #880
Quote: Originally Posted by fire-breath View Post
Ehm, nope, the forum moderators are also active during the weekend. At least they have been. I have seen several community droid posts in the past.
Since this person is obviously trying to scam I'm surprised bioware hasnt taken action yet. Even more annoying is that he is necro'ing old posts like these ......
Typically they take very little action over the weekends. I remember the glorious drama threads that always popped up on the Pot5 Server Forums during the weekend over the summer only to be gone on Monday.
Macedonicus - Glorious Sentinel - Pot5
Musc - Filthy Marauder - <Postmortem> - Jedi Covenant
Make me feel special and read my Watchman / Annihilation Guide