Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thanks for not fixing the UI so i have to CTRL U Twice to enter WZ

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Thanks for not fixing the UI so i have to CTRL U Twice to enter WZ
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

foxmob
06.12.2013 , 12:55 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by BurnedRemains View Post
. See you in TESO.
what?

(all I see is TESOL -- intensive english training program)

Ottoattack
06.12.2013 , 01:38 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey guys,

I grabbed an update on this and right now we have a bug fix for this planned for Game Update 2.2.1 which is currently slated for 6/25. I will note as always that this date can move. Also know that the bug fix for this is still waiting to be tested and locked in so it can move but that is the current target.

Thanks!

-eric
Hi Eric,

If it is a known bug, and I may add, its a nusince for people who PvP a lot, which was not in the game before 2.1.1. Why do we have to wait 2 weeks for it to get resolved? And that's a possibility that it would get fixed, not even concrete.

When a bug/issue is known, it needs to be resolved ASAP. I do not want to sound pushy, but whats a higher priority for devs to work on, instead of fixing an obvious large issue that hinder the player experience?

Thanks

Obirayy
06.12.2013 , 06:23 PM | #13
Happens every single time! I've stopped queuing solo because I CBF resetting the UI everytime I need to que so I get other people to que for me.

I totally agree with the cartel rubbish. Fix the gaming experience instead of adding cosmetic crap... Money hungry whores.

And to think that they would have had so many more subscriptions with double the amount if servers if they just did this in the first place but they still can't get it through their thick heads.
Mum: you need to get a life.
Me: but I've already got 10!

<Two Girls One Cup>

LoLexe
06.12.2013 , 06:40 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Obirayy View Post
Happens every single time! I've stopped queuing solo because I CBF resetting the UI everytime I need to que so I get other people to que for me.

I totally agree with the cartel rubbish. Fix the gaming experience instead of adding cosmetic crap... Money hungry whores.

And to think that they would have had so many more subscriptions with double the amount if servers if they just did this in the first place but they still can't get it through their thick heads.
I honestly don't get peoples mindset sometimes, don't get me wrong, I'm not a BW "fanboi" and the game has it's issues, but for something so minor....it's a slight inconvenience, why jump all over them for something that was obviously unintended, its not game breaking!

Kurin
06.12.2013 , 07:45 PM | #15
I've had this issue nearly every time I do an instance transfer to join my party as well...it's really annoying. And for me, two ctrl u's doesn't usually fix the entire problem. Often, I never get a target indicator.
<insert lots of characters here>- The Harbinger - Invictus guild.

Obirayy
06.12.2013 , 08:09 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by LoLexe View Post
I honestly don't get peoples mindset sometimes, don't get me wrong, I'm not a BW "fanboi" and the game has it's issues, but for something so minor....it's a slight inconvenience, why jump all over them for something that was obviously unintended, its not game breaking!
It's just looking at the overall picture... This has been a known bug for a while but we keep seeing cartel pack after cartel pack being introduced with new items ect. While this bug has been pushed back to the next patch.

Also previous experiences with the PTS we knew the bolster was broken then and I even made a post about a bug where you couldn't buy the conquerors offhand, it was completely ignored, 2.0 was released and it got fixed over 1month later. You can tell where their importance lies and i believe it's in the wrong place. This is just another example of it
Mum: you need to get a life.
Me: but I've already got 10!

<Two Girls One Cup>

Lord_Karsk
06.13.2013 , 12:30 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Obirayy View Post
It's just looking at the overall picture... This has been a known bug for a while but we keep seeing cartel pack after cartel pack being introduced with new items ect. While this bug has been pushed back to the next patch.

Also previous experiences with the PTS we knew the bolster was broken then and I even made a post about a bug where you couldn't buy the conquerors offhand, it was completely ignored, 2.0 was released and it got fixed over 1month later. You can tell where their importance lies and i believe it's in the wrong place. This is just another example of it
QFT... truth is PvP on every lvl have been ignored before launch and still beeing ignored all thru this year.
But hey they sure have paid the price with all those PvP subs gone sayonara.

Drake_Hound
06.13.2013 , 12:45 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Karsk View Post
QFT... truth is PvP on every lvl have been ignored before launch and still beeing ignored all thru this year.
But hey they sure have paid the price with all those PvP subs gone sayonara.
Maybe cause pvp ate up more money combatting the crap of speedhacks , vglitch and other junk that is corrupting majority of the game .

Aside from making players unhappy with class balances , having artistic awesome movements like overload salto made so generic boring , all of that cause of pvp .
Don't forget pvpers bring out the worst exploiting bunch too , with stackings and other crap that had to be fixed .
Sorry the amount of time invested in pvp fixing and prevention could have been invested into .
Making the game stable and functioning .

Sure pvp is a big part in daily grind , when it is fun and playable .
PvP can also be the biggest customer losers when it becomes totally full of crap like some wz I see .

TUXs
06.13.2013 , 07:48 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Drake_Hound View Post
Maybe cause pvp ate up more money combatting the crap of speedhacks , vglitch and other junk that is corrupting majority of the game .

Aside from making players unhappy with class balances , having artistic awesome movements like overload salto made so generic boring , all of that cause of pvp .
Don't forget pvpers bring out the worst exploiting bunch too , with stackings and other crap that had to be fixed .
Sorry the amount of time invested in pvp fixing and prevention could have been invested into .
Making the game stable and functioning .

Sure pvp is a big part in daily grind , when it is fun and playable .
PvP can also be the biggest customer losers when it becomes totally full of crap like some wz I see .
Your reply is full of inaccuracies and ignorance. You don't like PvP, we get it...but don't pretend you have the slightest idea about what PvPers are like. When we all finally leave this game, you'll understand why PvP is a key component of online gaming.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here [FREE server transfer being a key perk!!])

Joesixxpack
06.13.2013 , 08:58 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey guys,

I grabbed an update on this and right now we have a bug fix for this planned for Game Update 2.2.1 which is currently slated for 6/25. I will note as always that this date can move. Also know that the bug fix for this is still waiting to be tested and locked in so it can move but that is the current target.

Thanks!

-eric
That's good, thanks. Disclaimer: If it's not fixed then but more CS shinies drop I reserve the right to wave your post around and gripe incoherently.
SifuStoli Sage | Joesixxpack VG | BBQ'Ribs GS | Hawt'Sauce Guard | Bluce'Ree Sent | Dark'nStormy Scrap
ilotSufiS Mara | BBQRibs Sin | BBQSammich PT | BBQSawce MM | Dark'n'Stormy Op
POT5 | HARBINGER