Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thanks for not fixing the UI so i have to CTRL U Twice to enter WZ

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Thanks for not fixing the UI so i have to CTRL U Twice to enter WZ
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Lord_Karsk
06.12.2013 , 11:09 AM | #1
I so enjoy doing this every singel time to enter a WZ ! so awesome job you do with these cartel pack updates
were you also fix the broken game systems so we can have a good gaming experience.
Thank you again for your hard work in taking care of the PvP community with these bugs that have been
public knowledge for weeks and months. Your the best ! PvP community love you.

OpenSorce
06.12.2013 , 11:11 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Karsk View Post
I so enjoy doing this every singel time to enter a WZ ! so awesome job you do with these cartel pack updates
were you also fix the broken game systems so we can have a good gaming experience.
Thank you again for your hard work in taking care of the PvP community with these bugs that have been
I'd be happy to jump on this bandwagon... mind telling us what UI issues you have to resolve with this first?
Notci Forever,
OpenSorce
www.SidusNoctis.com
The List

EricMusco
06.12.2013 , 11:29 AM | #3 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey guys,

I grabbed an update on this and right now we have a bug fix for this planned for Game Update 2.2.1 which is currently slated for 6/25. I will note as always that this date can move. Also know that the bug fix for this is still waiting to be tested and locked in so it can move but that is the current target.

Thanks!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

LoLexe
06.12.2013 , 11:44 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Karsk View Post
I honestly don't know why any BW employee would answer these sort of posts, whenever I see posts like this I always can't help but think of the OP like this "Sometimes I need what only you can provide: your absence", don't be a jerk, bring any grievances you have up with some sort of decorum or don't bother posting and provide everybody with the only thing you can provide, your absence.

Exly
06.12.2013 , 11:51 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by LoLexe View Post
I honestly don't know why any BW employee would answer these sort of posts, whenever I see posts like this I always can't help but think of the OP like this "Sometimes I need what only you can provide: your absence", don't be a jerk, bring any grievances you have up with some sort of decorum or don't bother posting and provide everybody with the only thing you can provide, your absence.
Maybe if we stop getting jerked around we will stop acting like jerks, but in the mean time I support the OP's method of bringing attention to this problem.

Lord_Karsk
06.12.2013 , 12:07 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by LoLexe View Post
It's not at eric i know he is trying and doing a good job, @people in charge of what fixes are a priority.
Maybe if they dident ignore pvp all year round some players would not be so angry.And some of us have a
very good reason to be angry, some of us lost entire guilds, were everyone left origin and destination server
because pvp was ignored.

Dawginole
06.12.2013 , 12:10 PM | #7
This is the kind of stuff that frustrates the hell out of everyone.

If this was a cartel coin issue it would be fixed immediately. But since it's just a PvP GUI bug, then they can leave it in game for a month.

Pistols
06.12.2013 , 12:11 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by lord_karsk View Post
it's not at eric i know he is trying and doing a good job, @people in charge of what fixes are a priority.
Maybe if they dident ignore pvp all year round some players would not be so angry.and some of us have a
very good reason to be angry, some of us lost entire guilds, were everyone left origin and destination server
because pvp was ignored.
a m e n!

BurnedRemains
06.12.2013 , 12:26 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey guys,

Game Update 2.2.1 which is currently slated for 6/25.
>2.2.1
>6/25

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg wow this is hilarious. It takes an additional 2 weeks to fix something that was slated for 2.1 only to not even have in the game until 2.2.1. EL OH EL. What little faith and respect I had remaining in the company just flew right out the window. See you in TESO.

Aries_cz
06.12.2013 , 12:53 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by BurnedRemains View Post
>2.2.1
>6/25

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg wow this is hilarious. It takes an additional 2 weeks to fix something that was slated for 2.1 only to not even have in the game until 2.2.1. EL OH EL. What little faith and respect I had remaining in the company just flew right out the window. See you in TESO.
Can I have your stuff?
I cannot attest to this problem, as I think I have never seen it, but as every fix, it needs to be tested, you know?
Member of Beast Riders, Tomb of Freedon Nadd (EU-PvP)
Without the darkness, how would we recognize the light?
Aries, admin of Czech/Slovak fansite SW-TOR.cz
Check out my story videos