Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can we get a target date for 2.2.1?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Can we get a target date for 2.2.1?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DarthDano
06.12.2013 , 11:47 AM | #11
I'm starting to think Bioware should change the companies name. Maybe to "A later date" or "No guarantees"!
You're killin' us Eric. You're KILLIN' US!!!!
ChakaD'an'Ozulu
Blackbacca Legacy

oJebuso
06.12.2013 , 11:50 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthDano View Post
I'm starting to think Bioware should change the companies name. Maybe to "A later date" or "No guarantees"!
You're killin' us Eric. You're KILLIN' US!!!!
I know right.

I also can't stand how they wait until a day or two before the patch comes out to tell you the stuff you've been looking forward to isn't coming for possibly another 2 weeks to a month.
Javik - 60 Sentinel | Enzo - 60 Commando
The Bastion
- -

EliteHippie
06.12.2013 , 11:58 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by iRedRIng View Post
Just release them with the warning that your achievements will be screwed. Heck, get rid of all my achievements, just let me transfer.
100% this, I really don't care if my achievements go wonky.

MaDwurschT
06.12.2013 , 12:02 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

I just posted here, the current target date for 2.2.1 is 6/25. One thing I wanted to stress is that it is not a guarantee that transfers will be in 2.2.1. It is our goal to get them to all of you as fast as we can as a part of 2.2.1, but we will not release it until it is working correctly.

-eric
*********** **************** ****** ***** ******** ********** . srsly

Quote: Originally Posted by iRedRIng View Post
Just release them with the warning that your achievements will be screwed. Heck, get rid of all my achievements, just let me transfer.
100000000000 times this! Screw my whole Legacy, screw my Reputation from the #ICouldntCareLess Grees, just let me keep my classbuffs. Just don't **** us PvP'ers time and time again. FOR ONCE, PLEASE, FOR ONCE.
Donknatterton - Alles Hutten Ausser Mutti - Republik - Jar'Kai Sword
Streams & VoDs unserer RBG-Spiele auf www.twitch.tv/phrakk

iRedRIng
06.12.2013 , 12:04 PM | #15
I bet the issue is that they are giving some achievements twice. This would cause them to have to give out double the amount of cartel coins for some achievements and god forbid they give a few hundred cartel coins to someone who just paid to transfer >.> Better to just make them wait a few weeks.

Hizoka
06.12.2013 , 12:05 PM | #16
Hey folks,

I just posted here, the current target date for 2.2.1 is 6/25. One thing I wanted to stress is that it is not a guarantee that transfers will be in 2.2.1. It is our goal to get them to all of you as fast as we can as a part of 2.2.1, but we will not release it until it is working correctly.

-eric
just curious how many more times are you guys gonna drop the ball with transfers before you actually get them going. You really screwed up a great number of people this week not doing transfers.

Its been more then a year since you first proved you could transfer someone and now you claim more the a year later they don't work?

I do not give a damn about achievments, i do care about getting my main to a new server to the guild i joined to do nightmare mode with.

JaceMatai
06.12.2013 , 12:38 PM | #17
Hey folks,

-eric
Let me put this in terms you'll understand, Bioware.

No Character Transfers on 6/25 equals Jace Jace don't pay you no more.

Know why? Because I had waited MONTHS to transfer my characters to a certain server. I can wait another two weeks, barely. But any longer than that and I'm done. None of this **** would have happened if you had just freakin' let us pick what server we were going to at consolodations. This. Is. Bantha. ****. We've waited long enough.

JaceMatai
06.12.2013 , 12:51 PM | #18
Oh and one more thing. As many have said before me, WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT OUR gosh darn ACHIEVEMENTS. All we want is our legacy level and class buffs. That's it!

CJnEw
06.12.2013 , 01:04 PM | #19
omg another 2 weeks. Bioware is to slow.
Advance || Turning-point | Ecnavda
<Hey im mvp>

sofiebear
06.12.2013 , 01:04 PM | #20
this is just getting ridiculous.. -__-
sedona. rosarie.
rosale.