Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Archon’s Contraband Pack

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

GrimAce
06.11.2013 , 08:31 PM | #31
I've got to say, I'm disappointed the new minty fresh crystal isn't viridian, but...well, you've seen the Empire's dental plan. You would need a lightsaber to cut through all that plaque, and the minty taste afterwards is to die for!

Warning: Actually using lightsaber for dental hygeine may result in injury, death, or some really good stories to tell at a party.
|-o-| <-o-> |-o-|
I HAVE YOU NOW

| Vrek | Siiras | Elliöt | Kharoz | Bhalr | Bhálr |

LrdRahvin
06.11.2013 , 08:40 PM | #32
WTB pvp dev team that has a clue

SithKoriandr
06.11.2013 , 08:44 PM | #33
And what exactly is encrypted datacubes?
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

Projawa
06.11.2013 , 08:44 PM | #34
I like the Relaxed Vestments top for lady toons. I'd like it more wihtout that hideous waist sash portion.

Hopefully the next version of the "Relaxed" top is just a tube bra without any waist, hip, or arm wraps
The same could be said for giving us a version of the Slave Girl top without the butt/crotch flaps.

Aikura
06.11.2013 , 08:48 PM | #35
Nice pack, with a bit of everything. But

Dyes!

Unless I misunderstand, new dyes are being added in 2.2, but only as part of this pack? Gah! There have been many complaints about the dye system (the generally awful colour combinations; the lack of variety and inverse selections; the “rarification” of many of the most basic/least awful combos; the logic of the whole primary/secondary system etc.), but the most common complaint I have seen is the necessity to gamble on the random packs in order to get something tolerable.

By putting new dyes into the general pack, you’re adding more layers of complexity and uncertainty to what is already the main annoyance: by having to gamble on the whole pack, you presumably can’t even be sure you’re going to get a dye, let alone the right dye! In this way, it will do little to mitigate the lack of variety and choice that is the status quo.

But maybe I'm mistaken.

Courtney, are you able to clarify whether new dyes are coming in 2.2 in the dye packs, or only in the Archon pack?

bowlergirl
06.11.2013 , 09:03 PM | #36
Can you please either get rid of the rarity on the Jawagrams or get rid of them all together. I personally loathe them and it screws people out of a decent rare item

tXHereticXt
06.11.2013 , 09:03 PM | #37
When are we going to be able to mix and match skills across the faction boundary? I want to use project instead of shock and Kinetic Ward instead of Dark for my Sin!

Mevan
06.11.2013 , 09:03 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Aikura View Post
Nice pack, with a bit of everything. But

Dyes!

Unless I misunderstand, new dyes are being added in 2.2, but only as part of this pack? Gah! There have been many complaints about the dye system (the generally awful colour combinations; the lack of variety and inverse selections; the “rarification” of many of the most basic/least awful combos; the logic of the whole primary/secondary system etc.), but the most common complaint I have seen is the necessity to gamble on the random packs in order to get something tolerable.

By putting new dyes into the general pack, you’re adding more layers of complexity and uncertainty to what is already the main annoyance: by having to gamble on the whole pack, you presumably can’t even be sure you’re going to get a dye, let alone the right dye! In this way, it will do little to mitigate the lack of variety and choice that is the status quo.

But maybe I'm mistaken.

Courtney, are you able to clarify whether new dyes are coming in 2.2 in the dye packs, or only in the Archon pack?
Decent colours are only ever going to be gamble only. Everything worth having in this game is gamble only. The devs are like little children nowadays, doing what they want no matter what anybody else (paying customers, in this case) says. I'm not sure what the forums are actually for anymore :S

Ixum
06.11.2013 , 09:16 PM | #39
Why is the male version of the regal apparel armor skirt not a skirt? Was really looking forward for some revealing leg armor for males
› The Male Eyecandy thread!

Game of Ixum @ TUMBLR

Toyboy | Splashy | Thrilldrill | Spray | Lustus | Zwallow | Virilo | Hotgun of Nano @ TOFN
Fappo Red Arcadia EU @ The Progenitor

CJUK
06.11.2013 , 09:53 PM | #40
Primordial Assault Cannon - MINIGUN FTW!