Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Archonís Contraband Pack

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Tatanka
06.11.2013 , 07:28 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by KingpinDragon View Post
Cool stuff! I do think the Rotworm and Frogdog armor should be rewarded through PvP.
Agreed. Those armors would have been great PVP rewards.
Vanguard... "I'm on point!"

Alec_Fortescue
06.11.2013 , 07:32 PM | #22
Awful awful pack... At least you could have had enough decency to release the matching chest clothing to the relaxed vestments as well. It's basically recolored aspiring knight's set (lots of people wanted to see adaptive and colorable version) without a shirt but a belly wrap instead.

It looks so lazy - they didn't even bother to correct textures on the pants and they still show the lower bits of the shirt (which is gone). lol

All four rotworm outfits are reskins with new shoulderpads.

The only nice thing is a mint lightsaber crystal and the chromed-like saberstaff - I wish it was cut in half to make a similar one-hander. The ones in the pack doesn't look good for me. If it only made proper sounds.

I'd get myself a chair but I will wait until the next pack with, undoubtly, better color of it. Or not. It actually looks like a TOY. Great...

And in addition we get plenty of reskinned mounts instead of something nice of the "blocking the mailbox" sorts.

Those datacubes better be something good.

mandoforlife
06.11.2013 , 07:36 PM | #23
I love the Primordial Blaster, my merc is gonna need a pair of those.

Hopefully they have a... more hefty sound effect than the more recent blasters
Vamark Skirata 55 Mercenary <Meet Killface>
Sirsuitntie Sorcerer - Jatne Operative - Zaavar Assassin - Alsaire Marauder
The Bastion

ArenCordial
06.11.2013 , 07:47 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by mandoforlife View Post
I love the Primordial Blaster, my merc is gonna need a pair of those.

Hopefully they have a... more hefty sound effect than the more recent blasters
Agreed

Tuscora
06.11.2013 , 07:47 PM | #25
On a related note, in the picture for the Model B28 Extinction-Class Bomber, can someone tell me what armor the Sith Warrior standing next to it is wearing? Is it a set or different pieces?

Khrysamere
06.11.2013 , 07:50 PM | #26
Nothing major but you've put Advance Mint Hawkeye Crystal twice instead of a War hero one.
Some stuff looks no too bad but Huttball team Armors lol the time you used to make them up would be better on an Appealing new set instead of some old armors with extra bits and bobs on it...

ArenCordial
06.11.2013 , 07:51 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Tuscora View Post
On a related note, in the picture for the Model B28 Extinction-Class Bomber, can someone tell me what armor the Sith Warrior standing next to it is wearing? Is it a set or different pieces?
Looks like the dreadguard gear to me

SithEmpress
06.11.2013 , 07:59 PM | #28
A lot of nice items, sort of sad that we havenít really got much armor (or any other items) added to the game. Some those set would have been great PVP rewards and I don't PVP that much. I mean Makeb was wonderful but it was quite thin when it came to new loot like pets, weapon, and armor for us to earn in game. I don't mind the Cartel as I buy often form it, just wish we'd see a few more thing added to the game to earn.

KelmenWong
06.11.2013 , 08:29 PM | #29
Does Derelict Lightsaber have any kind visual animation? If it does, should provide a gif to demo it's animation.

Aggiematthan
06.11.2013 , 08:31 PM | #30
Why are you showing pictures when the settings are obviously on 'Very very very low' settings. Could you not find somebody that had a computer made in the last year? Just a little weird/frustrating