Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Archonís Contraband Pack

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Tommot
06.11.2013 , 06:26 PM | #11
Is Portable Relaxation Unit a mount? I notice it's listed as its own category.
Roswin - 50 Jedi Sentinel | Vaelin - 50 Sith Juggernaut | Kordis - 50 Sith Marauder | Vaelis - 50 Sith Assassin | Tylus - 50 Sniper
| Vint - 43 Mercenary | Kiden - 35 Vangaurd | Skavic - 22 Jedi Sage |

Inflicktion
06.11.2013 , 06:26 PM | #12
I'm desperately hoping that the 'Portable Relaxation Unit' works as an actual chair and not a recovery item (like the carbonite chamber) as I've seen suggested.

beattlebilly
06.11.2013 , 06:30 PM | #13
Pretty nice stuff. But *sigh* with the amount of "no more butt/armor flap" threads, I was hoping it would get through The "Regal Apparel" armor set, love the chest piece, hate the flaps
The BastionThe Dynamite LegacySix Sith Bag

Boy, it sure would be nice if we had some grenades, don't you think?

KingpinDragon
06.11.2013 , 06:34 PM | #14
Cool stuff! I do think the Rotworm and Frogdog armor should be rewarded through PvP.

ArenCordial
06.11.2013 , 06:39 PM | #15
Not bad.

Any chance the gun sounds are something other than the default sounds we got in the most recent packs?

Zaxem
06.11.2013 , 06:40 PM | #16
can't wait to get my hands of that new green reminds me of the sunrider's destiny from SWG i use to have
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.-Through passion, I gain strength.Through strength, I gain power.Through power, I gain victory.Through victory, my chains are broken.The Force shall free me 55 Juggernaut55 Assassin 50 Sniper 55 Mercenary50 Guardian55 Marauder

Exeiro
06.11.2013 , 07:08 PM | #17
Advanced Mint Green Crystal is twice as the hawkeye, and not war hero crystal,

Oke my thoughts Mint Green crystal should NOT be a CARTEL f*CKING ITEM, Player base have been asking for a better green crystal or a fix to the one's we have now and then you RELEASE it as a F*CKING CARTEL ITEM, you guys are like milking cows.

my second thought the Portable Relaxation Unit................... REALY BIOWARE? Rp'ers have been asking for RP chairs since launch and geuss what your now just saying F*ck of dont cry here you get your chair for ..... money, and it's gonna be rare as you guys always do that and gonna be around 5 mil on the GTM.

Dye collors BLACK = rare collor realy? most used collor you make it rare? Milking cows realy.

I am done lol, i don't give a damn about the other stuff, but the new green crystal, i've been waiting for that since launch, the beta collor was good but now it's gonna be a cartel market realy? this is probably the ONLY and last CARTEL item im gonna buy atleast, and the new saber it looks good, but CARTEL CRAP again? you give pve / pvp ****** looking sabers.. why?

gorstram
06.11.2013 , 07:21 PM | #18
Mint green crystal, eh? So I can kill my enemies with freshness. Excellent.
PO5:
Finklefett- 55 Merc (Gungans Ate My Baby)
Finkleboom- 55 Mando w/ 25% more Jesus Beams <OOTAP>
Finkle'Fabulous- 55 Vanguard: "The Big Pink Tank" <OOTAP>

FrostRaven
06.11.2013 , 07:23 PM | #19
The only gripe I have with this pack is the Ulgo Noble Set: IT IS ALREADY INGAME. With social ranks, something it seems you have totally forgot by the way. So if i buy the damm pack im gonna have access to drops that I dont really need. One thing is retextures, another completely is to unlock in the GTN social sets.

I think it sets a really bad precedent. And, by the way, give something to the social sets. You didnt even bothered with a set for Makeb.
Forever in the Vanguard!
DARK REQUIEM
Tanking is not a role, is a way of life

SithKoriandr
06.11.2013 , 07:26 PM | #20
*Sigh* I am saddened by Relaxed Vestment. I was hoping this would be my chance at FINALLY obtaining Aspiring Jedi Knight Vest for my Consular.
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry