Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Archonís Contraband Pack

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

idnewton
06.29.2013 , 05:22 PM | #151
Quote: Originally Posted by clearsighted View Post
The amount of worthless crap fluff included in the Archon set, just to provide a greater range of RNG to screw people with, like the Huttball armors, and the worst offender of the Ulgo costume, has caused me to stop buying cartel packs entirely. I'll just get what I want off the GTN.
I'm sure they're so hurt. The fact that it took you so long to figure out CM packs are supposed to be cosmetic is an entirely seperate issue, however.
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL +55s: 24
ETERNAL WARRIOR CHEEVO POINTS: +31,000
Quote: Originally Posted by idnewton View Post
Negative language gets you disqualified? Oh I'm sorry, please wait while I contact your local 'safe space'

CerebralArsenal
08.18.2013 , 09:43 PM | #152
What armours are shown in the dye shots? That looks to be the closest i'll get to Toth the Empire Sec Key Vendors Armour, since thats not in game anymore

MidichIorian
08.18.2013 , 10:33 PM | #153
Quote: Originally Posted by CerebralArsenal View Post
What armours are shown in the dye shots? That looks to be the closest i'll get to Toth the Empire Sec Key Vendors Armour, since thats not in game anymore
Isnt that just one of the old PvE sets for agents?

CerebralArsenal
08.19.2013 , 12:46 AM | #154
Why show it with current stuff?

light_senshi
12.29.2013 , 09:42 AM | #155
I know that I'm probably necro-posting but but I can't find this pack in the cartel market. Is it no longer available?

ghoul_drool
12.29.2013 , 09:46 AM | #156
Afraid it got embargoed, yes. Your best bet is to buy some packs for credits off the GTN (it wasn't a popular pack) or just try to get the items you want off the GTN loose.

light_senshi
12.29.2013 , 10:07 AM | #157
It does rather figure. The stuff I like never seems to stay.....