Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Archonís Contraband Pack

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Docboo's Avatar


Docboo
06.12.2013 , 07:20 PM | #101
What is the name of the lightsaber hilt that is pictured in a few of the photos with the blue and black crystal and where can I get it?
Do or do not... there is no try.

phalczen's Avatar


phalczen
06.12.2013 , 10:35 PM | #102
Quote: Originally Posted by Midgen View Post
I posted this in the bug reports forum, but I thought I should mention it here as well.

The "Cartel Market Certificate" item dropping from the Archon packs do do not stack. I received three or four of them from a set of hypercrate packs, and was surprised to find out they didn't stack. Considering they have a number (1) in the corner, it is safe to assume this is unintended?

I suspect they do not stack until the "bound to you" timer expires, at which point they all become identical. Right now, they are not "identical" because they each have a different timer counting down. At least, that's what I am hoping.

wishingwell's Avatar


wishingwell
06.13.2013 , 12:41 AM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by Docboo View Post
What is the name of the lightsaber hilt that is pictured in a few of the photos with the blue and black crystal and where can I get it?
Assuming you mean the one with the crystal at the bottom... I'm not sure of the name, but if I recall correctly you can get it as an offhand saber from the Belsavis vendor. Pretty sure it's on both Rep and Imp sides. However, I'm not sure if it's available as a mainhand any more -- it used to be Master Chanma's saber (Sage Tionese MH) and a Columi MH for Jedi Knights.

Tatile's Avatar


Tatile
06.13.2013 , 12:56 AM | #104
Quote: Originally Posted by SlightlySychotic View Post
Has anyone verified that the male version has leggings in-game? From what I can tell the male model in the picture is just a Ratataki with white legs belying the appearance of stockings.
Considering that's the entire premise of my bug report, I'm surprised the "OMG you're WRONG" brigade hasn't showed up to demonstrate my wrongness. However, I think it's extremely likely that the Regal set is modeled by a Rattataki simply because the skin colour is so close to the set colour: you give people the impression that it's actually a skirt, and they buy it for the skirt, but then it's "Nope, it has leggings for the male version, just as advertised, soz." because then no one can adequately complain about misleading and false advertisement,

In fact, my saying that the female version is missing leggings is really just a round-about way of asking whether the male version is supposed to have leggings, but no one at Bioware would have looked at that question. Cthulhu help us if the male characters in this game show a bit of skin, like the ladies.

Shinjin's Avatar


Shinjin
06.13.2013 , 01:09 AM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Cthulhu help us if the male characters in this game show a bit of skin, like the ladies.
Yes, please.

Meglivorn's Avatar


Meglivorn
06.13.2013 , 03:26 AM | #106
By the way, in the Collections ui the new items can be wieved, so if someone have a male character and wondering can check it out without having to buy the item itself.
"Many weapons can kill, but only the lightsaber can inspire such extremes of hope or fear."

OboeShoes's Avatar


OboeShoes
06.13.2013 , 06:26 AM | #107
Quote: Originally Posted by mandoforlife View Post
I love the Primordial Blaster, my merc is gonna need a pair of those.

Hopefully they have a... more hefty sound effect than the more recent blasters
They are unfortunate Main Hand only weapons, we can't duel wield them.

Bioware can you makes these both Main Hand and Off hand. My bounty hunter needs two, one is not enough.

beattlebilly's Avatar


beattlebilly
06.13.2013 , 06:52 AM | #108
Quote: Originally Posted by SweetsPatogga View Post
FWIW the Cartel Market Certificates in the last set of packs didn't stack either I have 7 of them in 7 separate slots in my inventory.

If it's a bug that they don't stack it's not a new bug.
They'll stack after they unbind to your character.
The BastionThe Dynamite LegacySix Sith Bag

Boy, it sure would be nice if we had some grenades, don't you think?

Ixum's Avatar


Ixum
06.13.2013 , 06:54 AM | #109
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Well, if it's supposed to be a skirt, like the item name says, why does the male version have leggings?

I don't see why we need gender-based differences - all armour and all versions of armour should be available to both of the gender options in this game, there's literally no reason why they should be divided as they are.
Yes, please fix it so it is a skirt for males too, there is no armour ingame that shows legs for males.
õ The Male Eyecandy thread!

Game of Ixum @ TUMBLR

Toyboy | Splashy | Thrilldrill | Spray | Lustus | Zwallow | Virilo | Hotgun of Nano @ TOFN
Fappo Red Arcadia EU @ The Progenitor

_Motoki_'s Avatar


_Motoki_
06.13.2013 , 07:30 AM | #110
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Considering that's the entire premise of my bug report, I'm surprised the "OMG you're WRONG" brigade hasn't showed up to demonstrate my wrongness. However, I think it's extremely likely that the Regal set is modeled by a Rattataki simply because the skin colour is so close to the set colour: you give people the impression that it's actually a skirt, and they buy it for the skirt, but then it's "Nope, it has leggings for the male version, just as advertised, soz." because then no one can adequately complain about misleading and false advertisement,

In fact, my saying that the female version is missing leggings is really just a round-about way of asking whether the male version is supposed to have leggings, but no one at Bioware would have looked at that question. Cthulhu help us if the male characters in this game show a bit of skin, like the ladies.
I have that piece (Regal legs) and there's definitely leggings on the male version. It's not skin.

That said, if there is a change to add leggings to the female version PLEASE make a classic and non-classic version. I rather like the skirt on female characters and really don't want to see it go away.