Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question of the Day 6/11/2013

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
06.11.2013 , 12:41 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Zenith vs. Gault - Who's the better shot?

Personal Answer: Zenith is definitely skilled, but Gault is the smoothest Devaronian in The Old Republic so I'd place my bets on him. Pa-chow!
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

nuyasan
06.11.2013 , 12:52 PM | #2
With everybody waiting for 2.2 news do you really think anybody care about your "question of the day"?

Thanks for this taunt ...

Pistols
06.11.2013 , 12:53 PM | #3
The one with the level 54 crafted gear.

chuixupu
06.11.2013 , 12:56 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by nuyasan View Post
With everybody waiting for 2.2 news do you really think anybody care about your "question of the day"?

You cared enough to read it and post, apparently. I don't get this attitude, when they have news they'll share news, it's not like posting this question somehow prevented them from getting news.

I say Zenith....I think Gualt is more luck and cunning than skill. He's way more entertaining, though.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Trollokdamus
06.11.2013 , 01:38 PM | #5

I care. Even though i rarely post in this threads, i do enjoy reading most of them.
Keep 'em coming!

NightBlizzard
06.11.2013 , 02:05 PM | #6

This is totally unrelated to 2.2 - people really need to stop bringing unrelated nonesense into any old forum to try and get their rage out.

And this is a tough one! Personally I think Zenith is more professional with what he does - but on the other hand .. theres a reason Gault is in his 50's and still kickin'! I say its a toss-up!
"A large stack of credits does wonders for my affection level"

iamthehoyden
06.11.2013 , 02:21 PM | #7
The better shot?? Zenith. Hands down. Cool, deadly, and ruthless...and dat voice *faints* (Why he is not a romance option for female consulars is one of the great mysteries of the Star Wars universe.)

However, in a question of who is more likely to survive? Gault. Absolutely. Man has nine lives and he'd find some way to swindle a tenth.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Sir-Coffee
06.11.2013 , 02:51 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Pistols View Post
The one with the level 54 crafted gear.
This.

MishraArtificer
06.11.2013 , 03:30 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Zenith vs. Gault - Who's the better shot?

Personal Answer: Zenith is definitely skilled, but Gault is the smoothest Devaronian in The Old Republic so I'd place my bets on him. Pa-chow!
Um, Courtney? Just so you know, that graphic is an M-500 Nova Disintegrator. It's a Blaster Rifle, not a Sniper Rifle...so neither Zenith or Gault can even equip it!

Back on topic: Gault may be a crafty little ****...but Zenith would win. Because he wants it more. (And because my Shadow would help him sneak up behind Gault and pop a round into his back. Just because.)
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be much less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

Kourage
06.11.2013 , 08:50 PM | #10
Wouldn't use either.
Looking for a good woman. Able to clean, cook, sew, catch bait, and clean fish. Must have boat and motor.
((Please send picture of boat and motor))