Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Imperial Entanglements - A web comic

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Art
Imperial Entanglements - A web comic

Xakthul
09.23.2013 , 09:01 AM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by Ilayas View Post
I don't know what it's like on your server but on my server imp genchat is just a long string of r a p e jokes, because apparently that's hilarious or something. Or people replacing words in movie titles with "Jawa". That meme wasn't funny back in WOW when it was Murlocks and it's even less so now. Occasionally they get off on a tangent and talk about bacon. Because everyone on my server freaking loves to talk about bacon. I honestly don't feel like making a comic about that. It's a little too depressing.

At lest pub side genchat people there's Jonnymaddog or people complaining about Jonnymaddog, or people debating if jonny is a troll or not. Either way, it's an improvement.
On Beregen Colony, most of the chat DK and Korriban is Jawas and r a p e. Later planets have more conversation. I usually just keep to guild chat.
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

Sinapus
09.24.2013 , 03:37 AM | #102
Quote: Originally Posted by Ilayas View Post
I don't know what it's like on your server but on my server imp genchat is just a long string of r a p e jokes, because apparently that's hilarious or something. Or people replacing words in movie titles with "Jawa". That meme wasn't funny back in WOW when it was Murlocks and it's even less so now. Occasionally they get off on a tangent and talk about bacon. Because everyone on my server freaking loves to talk about bacon. I honestly don't feel like making a comic about that. It's a little too depressing.

At lest pub side genchat people there's Jonnymaddog or people complaining about Jonnymaddog, or people debating if jonny is a troll or not. Either way, it's an improvement.
Bacon gets mentioned a lot on the Republic chat on Harbinger for some unknown reason.

(Yes, I know: It's bacon, but it is to be eaten and not talked about all the time.)
Maxim 37: There is no overkill, there is only "Open Fire" and "I Need to Reload."

Friend Referral Link.

Never_Hesitate
09.24.2013 , 03:38 AM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by Sinapus View Post
(Yes, I know: It's bacon, but it is to be eaten and not talked about all the time.)
The best thing to do would be talking(writing) about it, while eating it
waiting for ...

ZirusZero
09.24.2013 , 04:20 PM | #104
This has been nailed a thousand times on the head. Kudos to you
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityDroidEN View Post
After our Shenanigans radar sounded off, we quickly hurried to this thread to see what was going on. Upon inspection of the reported Shenanigans, we have removed a few posts to prevent further Shenanigans from taking place.

Ilayas
09.25.2013 , 06:24 AM | #105
Here's a work flow of an up coming comic. In case any of you were wondering how I make my comics. Everything is done in Easy Paint Tool SAI. I kind of got carried away when painting in the background and forgot to take screen shots of the steps so there's a bit of a gap. O well.

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...11-d6npzai.gif

If you are having issues viewing the picture just click on the image for a better view.

If you want to see a higher res non moving version of the completed strip click here.
◚◚◚◚◚◚ịịịịị▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Imperial Entanglements: A SWTOR Parody Web Comic

legolegion
09.25.2013 , 02:41 PM | #106
my subs up on the 15/10/13
but I will still be following you art thread as make me smile

Ilayas
09.25.2013 , 02:51 PM | #107
That's good to hear! I also have a web site for the comic: ImperialEntanglements.thecomicseries.com and I post these on my Deviant Art account. So you have lots of different ways to follow this comic beyond just these forums.
◚◚◚◚◚◚ịịịịị▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tatile
09.25.2013 , 02:55 PM | #108
No, no Cipher! Run! Run away before it's too late D:

Edit: Will you be covering Chapter 2? Because if you do, I will cry. #agent feels

Ilayas
09.25.2013 , 03:58 PM | #109
I'll continue this comic so long as I have the time and interest to do so. Ideally I'd like to continue it to the conclusion of both the warrior and agent class story lines. At the pace I'm going it's going to take awhile. I have a finalized scrip up to comic 71 and that's only just starting Gratham and the Revanites story lines.

I have some really funny jokes planned for chapter 2 and beyond (cus there's a lot of great material to work with there) so I want to get to that point but that's a long ways off.
◚◚◚◚◚◚ịịịịị▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tatile
09.25.2013 , 04:00 PM | #110
Jokes?

Jokes with Hunter?

I think I'll sit in a corner and cry.