Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Not having level 50 ops in group finder makes no sense for casual players

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Not having level 50 ops in group finder makes no sense for casual players

phalczen
05.03.2014 , 04:23 PM | #41
But I necro'd it for a reason, and there are lots of threads that have gone on for months. The only poster who argued against having the level 50 ops available to a level 55 in group finder, argued that they'd rather the devs spend content on anything but old stuff. That poster even said they'd prefer the devs convert all players into Gungans than make level 50 ops available in group finder to 55s.

I realize that was said tongue in cheek, but is adding another check box for SM/HM/NiM 50 ops in a level 55s GF window really that difficult? How much time would it really take away from other content? Now, admittedly, they must be strapped for time/resources since they axed the plans for the infiltrator ship role for GSF and delayed early access for Galactic Strongholds. But how much time could this possibly take?

If it isn't on the schedule for these big changes to GF coming in 2.8 that Tait alluded to in the livestream yesterday, perhaps they can be slipped in?

Adaliaya
05.04.2014 , 01:25 PM | #42
I agree with this

Plus, with very little efford they could make lvl 55 difficulty versions of lvl 50 ops, would like. Then there would be
7 or 8 ops on lvl cap (depending is toborro count)

Eternalnight
05.04.2014 , 04:48 PM | #43
There is no need for any operations to be in group finder.

SW_display_name
05.04.2014 , 11:22 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Eternalnight View Post
There is no need for any operations to be in group finder.
There is also no need to play computer games. And yet...

Moving along.

KumbayaGOD
05.05.2014 , 12:32 AM | #45
i would suggest give optiion also for 8m or16m in grp finder

Citruzz
05.05.2014 , 02:00 AM | #46
I don't get it. Why do people playing time intensive games, without having time? Sorry dude, but 2hrs per week is by far too little to play multiplayer-content successfully.

JouerTue
05.05.2014 , 08:31 AM | #47
ops are going in chat all the time..yesterday i took a KP 16m SM run starting the group about 22.30 gmt+2..just read general and whisper who looks for more