Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Spoilers] Questions about my IA ending.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
[Spoilers] Questions about my IA ending.

Dioxys
06.10.2013 , 08:28 AM | #1
I finished the IA story a few days back and I have some questions.

1. Minister of Intelligence asked me to give him the Black Codex, but I asked him what he wants to do with it. I didn't see anything in the cut scene that suggested I gave it to him. Does this mean I kept the codex?

2. Keeper ask me to leave the Empire, but I refused. What happens if you chose the light side and left?

3. If you didn't ally with Darth Jadus, what happen to Darth Zhorrid after chapter 2?

Thank you in advance for those who answered.

BenKatarn
06.10.2013 , 02:02 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Dioxys View Post
1. Minister of Intelligence asked me to give him the Black Codex, but I asked him what he wants to do with it. I didn't see anything in the cut scene that suggested I gave it to him. Does this mean I kept the codex?
This one is kinda difficult, considering the Minister of Intelligence calls you "A ghost with enough secrets to blackmail the galaxy", yet he wants you to give him the codex. Perhaps the Agent made a copy of the codex before giving it to the Minister.

Quote:
2. Keeper ask me to leave the Empire, but I refused. What happens if you chose the light side and left?
You erase your very existence from all records using the Black Codex, making it seem as if Cipher Nine had never existed. Following that, you and your crew become independent agents and you will continue to serve the Empire from the shadows.

Quote:
3. If you didn't ally with Darth Jadus, what happen to Darth Zhorrid after chapter 2?
I don't think she's ever mentioned again. Darth Jadus somewhere in Chapter 3 has another appearance where he is more or less going into hiding because he has learned of what the Emperor is about to do and thus needs to disappear for a while. Concerning Zhorrid, it's made evident that no one on the Dark Council has any respect for her whatsoever. They initially thought she knew all of Jadus' secrets, but after they learned that she didn't... well. I heavily suspect they got rid of her. Suffice it to say, she is not present during the Council meetings seen during the final quests of the Warrior and the Inquisitor.
- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -
Aryne, Jedi Sentinel | Cayra, Jedi Sage | Kherra, Scoundrel | Khenna, Vanguard
Vertos, Sith Juggernaut | Zedas, Sith Sorcerer | Ysari, Sniper | Neith, Powertech

Darth_Wicked
06.10.2013 , 03:02 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by BenKatarn View Post
This one is kinda difficult, considering the Minister of Intelligence calls you "A ghost with enough secrets to blackmail the galaxy", yet he wants you to give him the codex. Perhaps the Agent made a copy of the codex before giving it to the Minister.

You erase your very existence from all records using the Black Codex, making it seem as if Cipher Nine had never existed. Following that, you and your crew become independent agents and you will continue to serve the Empire from the shadows.

I don't think she's ever mentioned again. Darth Jadus somewhere in Chapter 3 has another appearance where he is more or less going into hiding because he has learned of what the Emperor is about to do and thus needs to disappear for a while. Concerning Zhorrid, it's made evident that no one on the Dark Council has any respect for her whatsoever. They initially thought she knew all of Jadus' secrets, but after they learned that she didn't... well. I heavily suspect they got rid of her. Suffice it to say, she is not present during the Council meetings seen during the final quests of the Warrior and the Inquisitor.
She's not seen because you have the option to kill her in the IA storyline, if you side with Jadus at the end of chapter one.

Dioxys
06.10.2013 , 09:19 PM | #4
1. Since I didn't erase myself from all record, then I can assume the Dark Council is coming after me for the codex?

2. At the end, minister said his fate will be determine by the Sith. What about Keeper and other watchers? They still serve under Imperial Military? Or are they being absorbed in the new Sith Intelligence? Or they too went rogue?

Dioxys
06.10.2013 , 09:28 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
She's not seen because you have the option to kill her in the IA storyline, if you side with Jadus at the end of chapter one.
If you kill her. If you don't I assume she got kicked from the dark Council, which leave the seat of the Sphere of Intelligence vacant.

Or.... she could be the one in charge of the new Sith Intelligence.

Darth_Wicked
06.11.2013 , 02:27 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Dioxys View Post
If you kill her. If you don't I assume she got kicked from the dark Council, which leave the seat of the Sphere of Intelligence vacant.

Or.... she could be the one in charge of the new Sith Intelligence.
Another possibility indeed. However, since her fate is player determined, it makes sense for her to be absent from those two endings.

BenKatarn
06.11.2013 , 09:51 AM | #7
Frankly, I don't see Zhorrid holding onto that position very long. Who made this emotionally disturbed, totally whacko chick a Darth in the first place? She has no power or knowledge or even right to sit on the Dark Council.

I am pretty confident that, whatever the outcome of the Agent's storyline, she will wind up dead. Either killed by the Agent or by a member of the Dark Council.
Vertos, Sith Juggernaut | Zedas, Sith Sorcerer | Ysari, Sniper | Neith, Powertech

Darth_Wicked
06.11.2013 , 10:40 AM | #8
Frankly, I don't see Zhorrid holding onto that position very long. Who made this emotionally disturbed, totally whacko chick a Darth in the first place? She has no power or knowledge or even right to sit on the Dark Council.

I am pretty confident that, whatever the outcome of the Agent's storyline, she will wind up dead. Either killed by the Agent or by a member of the Dark Council.
Think it's fairly obvious, mate.

Who would you, as a Dark Council member, like to have as a fellow member in said Council? Someone as charismatic and elusive as Darth Jadus or a deluded and complete tool like Darth Zhorrid?

The others in the Council merely tolerated her because she posed no threat at all, at least when compared to her father. I did feel bad for her on my 2nd agent, since Jadus did a real number on her and one of the stories she shares with you is heartbreaking to say the least.

BenKatarn
06.11.2013 , 10:42 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
Think it's fairly obvious, mate.

Who would you, as a Dark Council member, like to have as a fellow member in said Council? Someone as charismatic and elusive as Darth Jadus or a deluded and complete tool like Darth Zhorrid? .
Jadus never struck me as particulary charismatic a person. Enigmatic and polarising due to his views, yes, but not charismatic. Charismatic is a word I'd rather use on someone like Vowrawn or Marr.

Darth_Wicked
06.11.2013 , 10:54 AM | #10
Jadus never struck me as particulary charismatic a person. Enigmatic and polarising due to his views, yes, but not charismatic. Charismatic is a word I'd rather use on someone like Vowrawn or Marr.
Vowrawn is a boot licker to say the least. Marr I would agree upon.

Also, "charismatic", as far as I can remember, is someone who can inspire devotion and / or dedication from others, usually to do his / her bidding. Jadus fits like a glove, unlike Vowrawn, who's powerbase is falling apart when you rescue him on Corellia and spends all his time sucking up to the Wrath.