Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Chakras SW:TOR Storyline Videos.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Art
Chakras SW:TOR Storyline Videos.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

OddballEasyEight
07.10.2013 , 02:56 AM | #41
Last Calhoone storyline is up.
I will be concentrating on the Emirala ones now.
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

OddballEasyEight
07.10.2013 , 02:35 PM | #42
Re-installing the game, which means re-downloading the game...
So no new videos today... might not be any tomorrow either since my internet is kinda slow and the game is a billion gigabytes big :/
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.

OddballEasyEight
07.13.2013 , 12:57 AM | #43
One Kazius storyline video coming up today...

OddballEasyEight
07.15.2013 , 05:33 AM | #44
Emirala continues her story today.
And 2 more episodes on the way.

OddballEasyEight
07.16.2013 , 03:53 PM | #45
One more video of Emirala uploading now.

I'll probably stop updating this thread since it doesnt seem to garner any attention.
I'll just keep the first post up to date with pictures and links if (well, when) i add more characters and then ill keep the comments to youtube.

OddballEasyEight
07.29.2013 , 10:21 AM | #46
Apparantly i cannot edit the title of the thread.
But ill pop this in here to show that there has been an update.

OddballEasyEight
08.06.2013 , 02:41 PM | #47
Updated front page (ie. I'm outta here...)

OddballEasyEight
10.18.2013 , 11:14 PM | #48
And after alot of credit card problems (First BW wouldn't accept my old CC which I had used several times in the past for subscriptions in this game with no problems, and then they refused to accept my new one too, so I had to go the PayPal route), I am finally back!

Updated the front page. More stuff on the way!

blindxsecrets
10.19.2013 , 01:15 AM | #49
Welcome back! I checked out quite a few of your videos and I really enjoyed them. I love your characters, many of which are really unique and in the nearly two year span of playing....I don't think I've ever seen anyone look similar to a few of them!

Keep the videos coming! I know I'd love to see the romance ones...lol.
Founder of SWTOR, been here since early access! 5-year-vet of SWG. Chimaera. Chilastra. Sunrunner. Bria. <3

Click my referral you should, get free stuff....you will.

OddballEasyEight
10.19.2013 , 02:10 AM | #50
I will be adding two or three more characters, but I have decided to stick with just a few at a time to make them progress a bit faster.
Except when its double xp because then I'll try to rush through the low level planets with most of my low level chars just so I don't have to repeat all that...