Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Chakras SW:TOR Storyline Videos.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Art
Chakras SW:TOR Storyline Videos.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

OddballEasyEight
06.13.2013 , 03:37 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Kirazy View Post
You can also hit ESC, then use Quick Travel to leave the walker.
Hahaha why didnt i think of that?
But how do you get back in the walker after that?
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

MSchuyler
06.13.2013 , 03:46 PM | #12
Color me ignoramus, but how do you take the pics and get them on here? Thanks for any help.

OddballEasyEight
06.13.2013 , 10:42 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by MSchuyler View Post
Color me ignoramus, but how do you take the pics and get them on here? Thanks for any help.
Well first off, it seems you can only post picks in certain parts of the forums (i think its only under the community section, might even be restricted to the fan art one).
But if you put in the tags [IMG] and then [/IMG] with the adress to the image between the tags you get to display the picture.
There is a button for it when you are making the post, it looks like a gray mountain on a yellow background. Its right next to the quote button.
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.

QuetzoCyote
06.13.2013 , 10:57 PM | #14
Nice work Oddball! Love the RP background stories, and how you edited it all together.
Really makes me wish our legacy family trees were capable of much more than they currently are.
At the very least I wish it would allow us to do what you just did- you shared your legacy with the community-I'm a bit inspired to do something similar.
Thanks for that mate!
And may the force be with you on the employment hunt

OddballEasyEight
06.14.2013 , 04:35 AM | #15
Thanx man

I would love it if this inspires others to do the same.
Ive found a few (two so far) others that have entire playthroughs of the storylines but most others seem to have given up half way.
I guess my best advice would be to stick with it. Dont give up because you start hitting higher levels.

Tarn_Sirun
06.14.2013 , 11:31 AM | #16
This was very impressive when it comes to skill of the game. I would have liked to see more of that with your stories though. I find that in an MMO, using the NPC's for your story will end up with you bumping into at least a hundred other people with the same mentors I.E Yuon Par etc.... I feel it would be best if you had made your own unique story for each character with no reference to any NPC that bioware has put into the game.

OddballEasyEight
06.14.2013 , 01:17 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Tarn_Sirun View Post
This was very impressive when it comes to skill of the game. I would have liked to see more of that with your stories though. I find that in an MMO, using the NPC's for your story will end up with you bumping into at least a hundred other people with the same mentors I.E Yuon Par etc.... I feel it would be best if you had made your own unique story for each character with no reference to any NPC that bioware has put into the game.
Heh i dont care about that bit... im not roleplaying with others, im roleplaying for my own enjoyment. Kinda like how everyone who played Dragon Age: Origins fought and defeated the Archdemon and had the same companions and experienced, largely, the same adventure but still had a vastly different roleplaying experience.

Since ive played PnP Roleplaying games since i was a kid, i dont really feel the need to "make my own unique story" in a game like this, instead i set up a background for each of my characters and play them through the game instead. That in turn influences all my choices and changes the story between characters enough that i might enjoy playing the same class more than once (without doing the tedious "ill go full evil on one and full good on another").

Aries_cz
06.16.2013 , 01:31 AM | #18
Damn, I was always thinking about doing something like that, but then I get so consumed by the game I forget to record it... well, too late now, all my characters except agent (Nar Shaddaa) and warrior (still on ship to Korriban) are finished.

Great job OddballEasyEight
Supreme Commander of all riots yet to come
Without the darkness, how would we recognize the light?
Aries, admin of Czech/Slovak fansite SW-TOR.cz
Check out my story videos or support me by clicking my Referral Link

OddballEasyEight
06.16.2013 , 01:59 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Aries_cz View Post
Damn, I was always thinking about doing something like that, but then I get so consumed by the game I forget to record it... well, too late now, all my characters except agent (Nar Shaddaa) and warrior (still on ship to Korriban) are finished.

Great job OddballEasyEight
Well, you could still record your warrior

The thing i keep forgetting is to turn off my GUI when recording battles and such... but ive gotten better at that now.

Bleeters
06.16.2013 , 02:36 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
I would love it if this inspires others to do the same.
Ive found a few (two so far) others that have entire playthroughs of the storylines but most others seem to have given up half way.
I've actually been tinkering with this kind of thing for a while now, but I ended up trashing my agent and smuggler playthrough videos after finishing because I wasn't remotely happy with how they turned out. I'll just do them again later now that I've had some practice in, I imagine. Working on the trooper story now though, if you're interested.

I mean, not to hijack your thread or anything, but I'm essentially just slinging these together with Move Maker in my spare time, so tips would be good D: I can never decide how much actual gameplay to include.

Now if only I could turn off the damn light/dark side indicators in cutscenes, because stop filling half my screen with blue/red srsly