Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Terror From Beyond (NiM) 8-Man Progression Tracking

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Terror From Beyond (NiM) 8-Man Progression Tracking
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TMurdaJedi's Avatar


TMurdaJedi
06.23.2013 , 09:06 PM | #511
Guild: Republic Gentlemen
Server: Jedi Covenant
Boss: Dread Guards Nightmare 8man
Killshot: http://i.imgur.com/Bxq35M4.jpg
Killtime: 6/23/2013 @ 10:48 PM EST

Killed it with a shadow DPS.. 2 commandos.. NO SENTINEL. Barely hit enrage at the end. Video soon.
Guild Master <Republic Gentlemen> RepublicGentlemen.com
Jedi Covenant
Alts: Buh'zinga, Medikal, Miister, Adrum, Felöny, Mizz'd'meana, & Meow'mix

shadowopsx's Avatar


shadowopsx
06.23.2013 , 10:44 PM | #512
Quote: Originally Posted by TMurdaJedi View Post
Guild: Republic Gentlemen
Server: Jedi Covenant
Boss: Dread Guards Nightmare 8man
Killshot: http://i.imgur.com/Bxq35M4.jpg
Killtime: 6/23/2013 @ 10:48 PM EST

Killed it with a shadow DPS.. 2 commandos.. NO SENTINEL. Barely hit enrage at the end. Video soon.
Video Link he is talking about.
Fusrodah, Tartarus, Kodur, Pyrodraco
The Dovakiin Legacy
This game is beyond dead

Crosan's Avatar


Crosan
06.23.2013 , 11:47 PM | #513
Congrats !
Aiyo - Operative
Fatality - T3-M4 [EU]
Watch Us! On Youtube

Felkroth's Avatar


Felkroth
06.23.2013 , 11:53 PM | #514
Had the 2.9k parsing Gunslinger not died we wouldn't have even hit enrage. Alas, we killed it 1 second after it enraged

CallMeAchilles's Avatar


CallMeAchilles
06.24.2013 , 01:26 AM | #515
Quote: Originally Posted by TMurdaJedi View Post
Guild: Republic Gentlemen
Server: Jedi Covenant
Boss: Dread Guards Nightmare 8man
Killshot: http://i.imgur.com/Bxq35M4.jpg
Killtime: 6/23/2013 @ 10:48 PM EST

Killed it with a shadow DPS.. 2 commandos.. NO SENTINEL. Barely hit enrage at the end. Video soon.
It is very interesting that people continue to highlight the fact that there is no sentinel/marauder in their group. Granted, I play a sentinel and a marauder, but the difficulty it about ten fold for melee in this fight, it doesn't even begin to offset bloodthirst/inspiration without a very skilled sentinel/marauder. That said, hat's off to you for clearing with 2 shadow DPS, I will say without looking at a single parse that they are studs. Hell of a job Republic Gentlemen!
Prňdigy Apólló
Severity Gaming

PhiIl's Avatar


PhiIl
06.24.2013 , 05:28 AM | #516
hi guys,
my guild mate tobiasvon already posted the kill screen of the last boss in asa nim.

Quote: Originally Posted by tobiasvonw View Post
if erything is okay with the pic could you please add the points for killing him. otherwise just tell me if the picture isnt suitable for veryfication.

below you can find a vid of our kill.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkfRLVLPbHs
the killing date and time you can remove from the picture

greetz phil

DustinDune's Avatar


DustinDune
06.24.2013 , 11:38 AM | #517
Quote: Originally Posted by CallMeAchilles View Post
It is very interesting that people continue to highlight the fact that there is no sentinel/marauder in their group. Granted, I play a sentinel and a marauder, but the difficulty it about ten fold for melee in this fight, it doesn't even begin to offset bloodthirst/inspiration without a very skilled sentinel/marauder. That said, hat's off to you for clearing with 2 shadow DPS, I will say without looking at a single parse that they are studs. Hell of a job Republic Gentlemen!
They had 1 shadow dps and another shadow tank. It's starting to look like this fight might be doable by a number of different compositions, the biggest thing is the survivability of the class and having minimal melee. We've used 3 melee and lose to much dps during lighting field from having one run out

Ansalem's Avatar


Ansalem
06.24.2013 , 11:45 AM | #518
Quote: Originally Posted by DustinDune View Post
They had 1 shadow dps and another shadow tank. It's starting to look like this fight might be doable by a number of different compositions, the biggest thing is the survivability of the class and having minimal melee. We've used 3 melee and lose to much dps during lighting field from having one run out
yeah I agree with the melee. It seems detrimental to this fight. WTB more well geared guild snipers stat!

Iggyemu's Avatar


Iggyemu
06.24.2013 , 07:19 PM | #519
Quote: Originally Posted by PhiIl View Post
hi guys,
is the kill screen of the last boss which was posted by tobivon correct, or do you need any other pictures because we do net get the point for the kill

greets phil
Yes I don't know how I missed that. Sorry. Updated.
SuckaFish on The Bastion (Empire)
Tigg: Sorcerer (Corruption)
Officer/Raid Leader

http://suckafish.enjin.com/

ancksunamur's Avatar


ancksunamur
06.24.2013 , 09:10 PM | #520
hey got DG in 5 attempts this week. Much better
HMFiC of SuckaFish - Empire (The Bastion)

http://SuckaFish.enjin.com
50 Powertech: Donn