Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Terror From Beyond (NiM) 8-Man Progression Tracking

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Terror From Beyond (NiM) 8-Man Progression Tracking
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

e_nk_ay
06.12.2013 , 02:29 PM | #31
http://i.imgur.com/YXt9D2f.jpg

4:54 writhering horror according to your clock.

Lol dread guards.
<Death and Taxes>
Enkay - 55 Juggernaut, GM
Enque - 55 Mercenary Nkay - 55 Marauder Enkaye - 55 Assassin Enkayy - 55 Commando

bigheadbrandon
06.12.2013 , 02:39 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Typeslice View Post
I'm just busting balls

We're going in as 16 off the bat this round though; so we'll see if the trend started in SV has continued.
some eu guild confirmed that 16 isnt possible either

Ansalem
06.12.2013 , 02:51 PM | #33
Not trying to troll here, but I do have a request. Can we make sure guilds arent setting to HM for DG to get by then going in and killing Op,keph,terror in nightmare to claim firsts?

bigheadbrandon
06.12.2013 , 02:53 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Ansalem View Post
Not trying to troll here, but I do have a request. Can we make sure guilds arent setting to HM for DG to get by then going in and killing Op,keph,terror in nightmare to claim firsts?
yeah im down for this rule for the time being

odawgg
06.12.2013 , 02:58 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Ansalem View Post
need to show all achievements, each boss, snapshot etc.

dipstik
06.12.2013 , 02:59 PM | #36
if the fight is impossible, that would be the best solution. the way the point system is worked out, it shouldnt matter if people use HM and just go to the other bosses. if eveyrone does that, then the points should be relevant still

odawgg
06.12.2013 , 03:00 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by dipstik View Post
if the fight is impossible, that would be the best solution. the way the point system is worked out, it shouldnt matter if people use HM and just go to the other bosses. if eveyrone does that, then the points should be relevant still
if it's impossible, they'll fix it, no need to skip the fight by switching to HM or w/e. Just don't lock urselves out and wait for patch.

It's "progression" you fight one boss, then the next...until u kill each one...skipping is just dumb

bigheadbrandon
06.12.2013 , 03:05 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by odawgg View Post
if it's impossible, they'll fix it, no need to skip the fight by switching to HM or w/e. Just don't lock urselves out and wait for patch.

It's "progression" you fight one boss, then the next...until u kill each one...skipping is just dumb
yeah it isnt progression if you skip something, regardless if its possible or not. anyone who skips it should have the courtesy to not claim any kind of firsts

Icemerlin
06.12.2013 , 03:08 PM | #39
Maybe if we all put on Dread Guard masks...enrage timer goes to 20 minutes?
Officer of <Republic Gentlemen> Apply Here
/Dread Slayer/
Hurrican'e-Commando Healer/DPS Ty'phoon-Sage Healer/DPS
Tsunam'i-Scoundrel Healer/DPS

bigheadbrandon
06.12.2013 , 03:16 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Icemerlin View Post
Maybe if we all put on Dread Guard masks...enrage timer goes to 20 minutes?
everyone in the raid needs a dreadful orb to make kelsara die faster