Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Terror From Beyond (NiM) 8-Man Progression Tracking

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Terror From Beyond (NiM) 8-Man Progression Tracking
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

FridgeLM
06.14.2013 , 01:18 PM | #331
Quote: Originally Posted by ML_DoubleTap View Post
That sounds nice.

Nobody else in you guild posted on the topic when the discussion if skipping should count. That would leave him as the lone respresentative on your stance, no? Just step back and at least admit it looks shady. I'm sure that it wasn't your intent, but it sure looks bad
Before this week dom was pretty much the only person in DNT who I know posted on these forums.

That doesn't make him our "representative."
<Death and Taxes>

KeyboardNinja
06.14.2013 , 01:18 PM | #332
Quote: Originally Posted by bigheadbrandon View Post
im surprised nobody has went in and burned kelsara down for the last 1/3 of the achievement then tried to claim they killed it
Everyone is aware of this flaw in the achievement system. Additional proof would be requested.
Computer Programmer. Theory Crafter. Dilettante on The Ebon Hawk.
Tam (shadow tank) Tov-ren (commando healer) Aveo (retired sentinel) Nimri (ruffian scoundrel)
Averith (marksman sniper) Alish (lightning sorcerer) Aresham (vengeance jugg) Effek (pyro pt)

pantalaimona
06.14.2013 , 01:19 PM | #333
Quote: Originally Posted by e_nk_ay View Post
Go back two pages if you want to use WoW as an example and read my post. The last tier (Throne of the Tides) was NOT linear and several guilds, including several of the top 20, swapped from NM/HM to farm gear for previous bosses.

The linear vs. non-linear argument is flawed. In fact, EVERY raid in this latest WoW expansion has been linear, and EVERY raid has guilds doing this. If you don't believe me go to wowprogress, proof is in the pudding.

Stop being so petty.
1. you mean throne of thunder.
2. if whole world believes in a lie, its still a lie.
nice try tho.

TenderDeath
06.14.2013 , 01:20 PM | #334
Quote: Originally Posted by odawgg View Post
I'm surprised you or D&T haven't yet, the primary two guilds that favor cutting corners in this thread.

Edit: or is that for next week?
I don't favor that. I also don't favor a bugged Terror fight. I don't favor one of the shortest testing periods, with no real retesting, and then being delayed.
<Death and Taxes>
Prophecy of the Five
Devasta - Marauder | Aksana - Sniper | Ainslee - Operative | GalatÍa - Operative | Zosa - Sorceror | Pnot'butter - Powertech

ML_DoubleTap
06.14.2013 , 01:21 PM | #335
Quote: Originally Posted by FridgeLM View Post
Before this week dom was pretty much the only person in DNT who I know posted on these forums.

That doesn't make him our "representative."
Just your pawn for misdirection, then?
<Proper Villians> Rhees Bonkurz

<Army of Light> Tann'se Siir Atone Askar Grills

Khevar
06.14.2013 , 01:21 PM | #336
I'm surprised you or D&T haven't yet, the primary two guilds that favor cutting corners in this thread.

I have a lot of respect for you (as a mentor for my Merc dps) and for your guild for their accomplishments.

That said, was this snipe truly necessary?

FridgeLM
06.14.2013 , 01:21 PM | #337
Quote: Originally Posted by pantalaimona View Post
1. you mean throne of thunder.
2. if whole world believes in a lie, its still a lie.
nice try tho.
Reality doesn't care what people believe. Beliefs do not change reality. We killed the bosses first on live, we are thus world first.

People who post on the forums represent a tiny fraction of players. Don't presume to speak for an entire community.
<Death and Taxes>

bigheadbrandon
06.14.2013 , 01:22 PM | #338

not sure what corners we've cut

Ansalem
06.14.2013 , 01:23 PM | #339
Quote: Originally Posted by ML_DoubleTap View Post
That sounds nice.

Nobody else in you guild posted on the topic when the discussion if skipping should count. That would leave him as the lone respresentative on your stance, no? Just step back and at least admit it looks shady. I'm sure that it wasn't your intent, but it sure looks bad
Heh well since Beslley got banned from swtor forums for calling someone bad I have pretty much been the only one that even bothers checking the swtor forums. I am by no means a representative nor did I even talk to anyone else in the guild about the HM DG switching when I made my post. Stop trying to make something out of nothing and move on.
These threads have made me realize why most of my guild usually avoids the swtor forums, this community of people that would rather bash eachother rather than grow together.

paowee
06.14.2013 , 01:23 PM | #340
@khevar re: odawgg
Spoiler
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records