Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Final Wave Sent!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

oceansofmars
12.13.2011 , 01:43 PM | #21
What a completely horrible launch day...

Don't give me some BS about the 20th being launch, anyone who wanted the game pre-ordered already.
Get Rich Or Die Trying

xianpu
12.13.2011 , 01:43 PM | #22
Here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=4196 The first post has been updated. Last wave of the day guys... at 1:30pm CST. Wow.

MaximusRex
12.13.2011 , 01:43 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Vecsus View Post
not sure why they can't continue adding people in batches. If a 2-hour per wave spread is sustainable during the first half of the day why not continue at that pace? why do a set number of waves per day then stop if the server is doing fine?
While this would be nice, a lot of people are at work and aren't on yet, so there will be an extra hit from that alone in a few hours.

Grisher
12.13.2011 , 01:44 PM | #24
This has not been confirmed on twitter or facebook.......

darkerzero
12.13.2011 , 01:44 PM | #25
guys it says wave 5 is sent but there is another 1 tonight

Another batch of emails has gone out. Good news, this one was a bonus wave, we still have one more to go today! sent a hour ago on twitter

Xandarial
12.13.2011 , 01:45 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by ruktuim View Post
People are dumb today

Messages from 2 hours ago are being posted as news and than people react to that news with even crazier ****. lol
I believe they said one hour ago about the bonus wave. At least it states one hour to me.

I still believe there will be another batch, and even though I won't be in it myself, I wish people luck.
- Xalikyio the Bounty Hunter -

AkilZodiac
12.13.2011 , 01:45 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Grisher View Post
This has not been confirmed on twitter or facebook.......
It's been confirmed on the forums. Read the damn sticky; the official post from Stephen Reid.

No more invites today.
DecemberCrew

We could pre-order in July? Whatever.

ruktuim
12.13.2011 , 01:45 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by DSPD View Post
Good news for who? Wait wait.....stay by the computer and keep hitting refresh. That magical email is right around the corner. Pfft. Ruined my image of Bioware.

If your waiting for the email your being impatient wrong. Email can be delayed by whatever email service your using.

You wait for the client to light the play button up. The sticky before the old forum wipe said that's the much better way to do it. Your access to the server may come much sooner than the email letting you know.

oceansofmars
12.13.2011 , 01:45 PM | #29
Top page sticky says last wave went out at 1:30.

Read the top!
Get Rich Or Die Trying

darthmazley
12.13.2011 , 01:46 PM | #30
Listen we can complain and whine and throw temper tantrums all we want. They don't care they want this to go smooth. So whine, yell, scream at em. They won't listen to you. Yes I know i am directing this at the wrong post but i had to say it.
Guest-280: how will the cover system work in 8m flashpoints or w.e raids are named?
Gabe: We'll be resetting Operations on Tuesday morning.