Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guys I have a problem :(

SithKoriandr
06.12.2013 , 08:53 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by jedimasterjac View Post
It's not like you didn't kill 30 innocent soldiers before getting to the captain...
When was killing soldiers who attack you on sight a darkside thing? o.O
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

DarthAeonis
06.13.2013 , 02:33 PM | #22
since when cant a sith be heroic? Revan was probably the best example I can think of atm. he wasn't some brute who slaughtered for the sake of slaughtering. in fact almost all who encountered him admired him including his enemies (the mandolorians said it themselves). revan may have used them to suit his needs of course but who wouldn't. why kill someone that may have more use later. and many in the empire will applaud ur decisions if u back em up. my sith jug is pure dark. granted I didn't pick all dark decisions by the end of the story but I picked ones that would suit me and the empire. it came to a point where even some of my companions would agree with my dark side option if u explain the reason behind it. now makeb is another story.... there ur either nice or a d*ck. b ut aside from that u may not always be presented with the best choices but theirs almost always a "positive" outcome depending on ur viewpoint.
"Evil is an illusion, there is only victory."

jedimasterjac
06.14.2013 , 12:03 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by SithKoriandr View Post
When was killing soldiers who attack you on sight a darkside thing? o.O
To be fair, you attacked the Captain. He gave you a warning not to attack.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord Governor Charleston
You will shoot your enemy once, to ensure he fights no more that day! You will shoot traitors twice, to ensure nothing less than their deserved death!

Pietrastor
06.17.2013 , 08:21 AM | #24
To the OP - Just roll Sith Inquisitor. With the exception of a few stupid evil-no-matter-what side quests like the one you mentioned about poisoning water, the Inquisitor dialog options, background and persona; story allow you to play almost full goodie two-shoes, complete with opposing everything evil/immoral in the Empire, wanting to change the Empire from within for better and calling the Sith order evil and depraved. Not to mention that the goal of the Inquisitor's class story has nothing to do with being stereotypical evil Sith Palapatine-clone who wants to conquer the Republic/Jedi Order etc. You can literally role-eplay your character as a fan of the Jedi AND Light Side, dialog options fully allow you that.

Similar case with Imperial Agent. Haven't played Bounty Hunter yet so it's possible the same will apply, however, stay away from Warrior. No matter what you do, there's no getting over certain pure-evil story aspects in Warrior story.

AlrikFassbauer
06.17.2013 , 08:33 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Nikahn View Post
So my next option was Jedi Consular ... boy what a boring story so far though. Also I'm not a big fan of having a lightsaber but never using it ... that's silly to me.
You can actually use it. You would only have to shift around with you gear's Modifications a bit - and that's where the tricky thing starts.

There is one unsolved question in the game, a thing that no-one had the idea of thinking/solving about it, yet :

ALL people INSIST on using ONLY the own class' apropriate stats to be used as gear modifications.
This results in NO-ONE asking questions like :

If a companion uses "strength" as a primary value, and uses a tech blade - assuming that this tech blade does tech damage - wouldn't it be a good idea to actually give that companion "cunning", because "cunning" increases the tech damage, too ?

A similar thing goes on for the Sage : HE would benefit from what helps him using his Lightsabre - but no-one actually does that. All people do is put as many modifications as possibly into gear that features the Sage's primary stat - but no "strength" or so, which would help the Sage using his/her Lightsabre.

Usually, sticking to the primary stat is the safe thing - but I've never seen anyone experimenting beyond this.

And of course in FPs and in OPs you you'll receive a vote-kick, if you don't comply to what the masses of players think.

And yes : The Empire has Style - the Republic has Advertisements. At least at the Fleet.
<S-key to victory> Because flying with s-foils is more fun.

We are the result of our experiences.

AlexDougherty
06.18.2013 , 12:39 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer View Post
You can actually use it. You would only have to shift around with you gear's Modifications a bit - and that's where the tricky thing starts.

There is one unsolved question in the game, a thing that no-one had the idea of thinking/solving about it, yet :

ALL people INSIST on using ONLY the own class' apropriate stats to be used as gear modifications.
This results in NO-ONE asking questions like :

If a companion uses "strength" as a primary value, and uses a tech blade - assuming that this tech blade does tech damage - wouldn't it be a good idea to actually give that companion "cunning", because "cunning" increases the tech damage, too ?

A similar thing goes on for the Sage : HE would benefit from what helps him using his Lightsabre - but no-one actually does that. All people do is put as many modifications as possibly into gear that features the Sage's primary stat - but no "strength" or so, which would help the Sage using his/her Lightsabre.

Usually, sticking to the primary stat is the safe thing - but I've never seen anyone experimenting beyond this.

And of course in FPs and in OPs you you'll receive a vote-kick, if you don't comply to what the masses of players think.

And yes : The Empire has Style - the Republic has Advertisements. At least at the Fleet.
People don't do this for a simple reason, take the Sage, yes Strength would increase his lightsaber damage almost as much as his primary stat (possibly more), but it wouldn't do anything else, just his lightsaber damage, none of his force powers would get any boost, power and surge boost are better for a sage than strength ( also good for all characters).
Peace can be found, above all passions. Through passion, I may gain strength.
Through strength, I may gain power. Through power, I may gain victory.
But for every enemy fallen, a new foe rises.
For every chain broken, new chains bind me. Only the Force can set me free.

Bastila-chan
06.18.2013 , 03:27 AM | #27
Lol Alrik, we don't experiment this because if you would stack strength on a sage/sorc your dps/heals would suck. They have 2 lighstaber abilities and you never use them after lvl 15.

Burzhillion
07.07.2013 , 05:45 PM | #28
Honestly, i see Republic as having truely LS choices, while Empire revolves more around choosing the lesser of two evils, or doing damage control for some insane Sith master