Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guys I have a problem :(

Seireeni
06.08.2013 , 08:03 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by SithKoriandr View Post
But the Emperor really wouldn't want things done more nicely, and would want them done more quick and permanent. Like...kill them all, leave nothing but corpses. That's kinda his thing.
Maybe, but I don't remember my jugg ever been told that. I can't remember the Hand whining if I did something that wasn't as brutal and evil as they intended. So unless the Hand or Emperor himself tells my jugg that she can't try to "cure" Empire, imo she can be lightsided and the Wrath at the same time.
There is a face beneath this mask but it's not me.
Red Eclipse - And a few other servers too - The Firslay Legacy

zzoorrzz
06.08.2013 , 11:02 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Seireeni View Post
Maybe, but I don't remember my jugg ever been told that. I can't remember the Hand whining if I did something that wasn't as brutal and evil as they intended. So unless the Hand or Emperor himself tells my jugg that she can't try to "cure" Empire, imo she can be lightsided and the Wrath at the same time.
"Cure" Empire with light side? Give me a break. More like poison.

jedimasterjac
06.08.2013 , 11:04 AM | #13
It's a game.

If poisoning the water supply truly bothers you, then you go more RP as you claim.

I RP through all my characters, heavily, but I leave my personal morality out of it. I'm not the same person as my Sith Juggernaut. No, I think of what my Juggernaut would do. And, unfortunately, it would poison said water supply.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord Governor Charleston
You will shoot your enemy once, to ensure he fights no more that day! You will shoot traitors twice, to ensure nothing less than their deserved death!

MishraArtificer
06.08.2013 , 02:16 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Nikahn View Post
I kind of play the game from a RP standpoint ... but I never go full RP, you should never go full RP :P... but I decided to try out a Sith character. Problem is they are definitely TOO evil for me. I was kind of hoping I could play a Sith in a "good" way or at least neutral but at level 10 and ****mission - spoiler**** I am already having to put down a slave revolt by poisoning their water supply. Hmm ... sorry I can't do that, that's messed up
If you take the longer view of the result, the light side option makes more sense: you spiking the water supply with enough toxin to kill them will force the Imperials running the experiment to go back to the very beginning, and eventually scrap the use of the poison entirely. A few poisoned slaves to save untold billions? Trillions?

Quote:
So my next option was Jedi Consular ... boy what a boring story so far though. Also I'm not a big fan of having a lightsaber but never using it ... that's silly to me. 2 lightsaber attacks gets boring and I just don't like using the force ALL the time for EVERY fight. I mean picking up all those chunks of rocks and throwing it at people is really gonna ruin the interiors of these places I go
Not going to lie, here: the Consular story is NOT that exciting, and it doesn't get much better until Act III. You've been warned.

That said, if you absolutely want the best combat experience with the Consular, reroll and make a Shadow tank. Trust me.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

Bytemite
06.09.2013 , 08:44 AM | #15
Yeah, uh. Sacrificing other people is totally a light side thing to do.

The Sith aren't at all heroic, really, but you can at least play a villain who doesn't waste their time with putting down slave revolts that your character probably wouldn't even look twice at, let alone consider them a worthwhile challenge.

Tyrloch
06.09.2013 , 08:26 PM | #16
Pacifists shouldn't join the military, or police force. And, nice guys don't become Sith.

I have a 100% Light side SW (lvl 33 so far). He sees life as; as much as I try to avoid being a jerk, I value my own skin more than my glowing nice guy rep. I try to keep the bloodshed and nastiness to a minimum, but if Baras tells me I have to attach this dudes nuts to a generator, well, a Sith's gotta do what he's gotta do. I'm sorry I gotta do this, but my own butt comes before niceness or mercy.

That said, he tries to avoid nastiness when he can... let people who don't deserve the usual Sith treatment slide. But, again, only if it isn't gonna come back & bite him in the butt later.

guardiandashi
06.09.2013 , 09:33 PM | #17
well I was working on my second sith warrior char (I am a heavy and self confessed altoholic) so I already have 2 sith warrior and 2 jedi knights even though my highest char is only 25. with that said my marauder is going "practical evil" by that I mean my char is not going out of the way to be a jerk, and is willing to take a bit of heat to do what my char believes is the best thing to do. (I caught a LOT of flack on my marauder on the black talon flashpoint, from a player that believed killing the captain got you more lootz) when I chose to let the captain live, because even though he DID disobey orders, his justification made more sense than the warlords punitive ordering us to hijack the ship.

jedimasterjac
06.10.2013 , 03:21 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by guardiandashi View Post
well I was working on my second sith warrior char (I am a heavy and self confessed altoholic) so I already have 2 sith warrior and 2 jedi knights even though my highest char is only 25. with that said my marauder is going "practical evil" by that I mean my char is not going out of the way to be a jerk, and is willing to take a bit of heat to do what my char believes is the best thing to do. (I caught a LOT of flack on my marauder on the black talon flashpoint, from a player that believed killing the captain got you more lootz) when I chose to let the captain live, because even though he DID disobey orders, his justification made more sense than the warlords punitive ordering us to hijack the ship.
It's not like you didn't kill 30 innocent soldiers before getting to the captain...
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord Governor Charleston
You will shoot your enemy once, to ensure he fights no more that day! You will shoot traitors twice, to ensure nothing less than their deserved death!

Seireeni
06.12.2013 , 03:03 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by zzoorrzz View Post
"Cure" Empire with light side? Give me a break. More like poison.
You are taking it too seriously. My sw doesn't obsess with light side or dark side. She merely wishes that people in the Empire could sometimes treat each other a little better.
There is a face beneath this mask but it's not me.
Red Eclipse - And a few other servers too - The Firslay Legacy

zzoorrzz
06.12.2013 , 05:35 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Seireeni View Post
You are taking it too seriously. My sw doesn't obsess with light side or dark side. She merely wishes that people in the Empire could sometimes treat each other a little better.
Yeah, I'm a bit roleplaying on the forums too, so take it as that.

I think your approach is acceptable. Imperials should definitely treat each other well since it gives them better cahnce to defeat their enemies. Unless they are obviously useless, then a quick death is the most kind option :-)