Scheduled Maintenance: June 12th, 2013 [UPDATED 6:45AM PDT]

AmberGreen

• Dev Post

UPDATE 6:45AM PDT: Today's server maintenance has been extended by 2 hours. We expect the servers to be available again at 10AM PDT (5PM UTC) and apologize for any inconvenience.

On June 12th, all game servers, SWTOR.com, and the launcher, will be unavailable as we perform scheduled maintenance. Game Update 2.2: Operation Nightmare will be implemented during this downtime. Details are as follows:

Date: Wednesday June 12th, 2013

Duration: 5 hours

Time: 3AM PDT (10AM UTC) - 8AM PDT (3PM UTC)

Thank you for your patience as we maintain service for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

Patch Notes are posted!

Edited by AmberGreen
Extended

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correction, I got an email a week ago and it even gave the cover of the pack. here it is zoomed in.

http://i40.tinypic.com/2hdsmfa.jpg

From a close up speculation.

Calo Nord's Outfit and partial view of a Holo chair item?

Huttball Rotworn Uniform

MINIGUN ASSAULT CANNON

Topless Version of Aspiring Knight's set. (big slap to the face to the dozens and dozens requesting this set.)

and a half seen speeder

do you have patch notes yet? is it going to be another cartel market update? do the white knights need to rest up and practice honest and sincere rebuttals so they can rise above petty name calling and faux legal advice this time?

I wouldn't be surprised even after they said there wouldn't be any cartel market items in the patch.

Wrong. They said this patch wouldn't be market centric. There's quite a difference there.

Just to clarify, when I say Game Update 2.2 will not have Cartel Market features I mean that it will not be a Game Update which focuses largely around the Cartel Market like Game Update 2.1. That isn't to say that things like new items or a new pack wouldn't be in that update as that is the kind of thing we are adding constantly.

-eric

Page 11 on the Dev Tracker.

Edited by Lewintelamon

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

A bit of bad news. We were working on getting some last minute bug fixes into Game Update 2.2 and unfortunately while implementing them it created a bit of an unstable Game Update. Because of this, we are going to be delaying Game Update 2.2 while we work on correcting it. I do not have an ETA at the moment but I will give you more information once I have it. Amber will also be updating the maintenance messaging shortly.

-eric

Hey folks,

A bit of bad news. We were working on getting some last minute bug fixes into Game Update 2.2 and unfortunately while implementing them it created a bit of an unstable Game Update. Because of this, we are going to be delaying Game Update 2.2 while we work on correcting it. I do not have an ETA at the moment but I will give you more information once I have it. Amber will also be updating the maintenance messaging shortly.

-eric

Can't you guys just go back to the build before you implemented the bug fixes and deploy that one instead. It would by you time to fix the bug fixes and allow the release to go ahead?

Hey folks,

-eric

Eric is there still any chance 2.2 will be implemented tomorrow, even if not at the announced time? Some of us actually took a vacation day for TfB NiM progression, and are (very) angry at the moment.

Eric is there still any chance 2.2 will be implemented tomorrow, even if not at the announced time? Some of us actually took a vacation day for TfB NiM progression, and are (very) angry at the moment.

Wow... Just..... Wow.. Taking vacation days to play an MMO is totally on you.

Hey folks,

-eric

You should still make server transfers go though. Really the only thing in patch 2.2 anyway.

Hey folks,

-eric

Are you serious...?

Honestly if there is any chance for you guys to make server transfers go live anyway, any chance at all, every man you have should be set on making that happen tomorrow.

Hey folks,

-eric

I would also like if you had more transparency and tell us what the bug is. I think it would alleviate some of the negative feelings people will have towards the delay.

You're far form alone...