Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Scheduled Maintenance: June 12th, 2013 [UPDATED 6:45AM PDT]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Scheduled Maintenance: June 12th, 2013 [UPDATED 6:45AM PDT]
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Icebergy
06.10.2013 , 09:28 AM | #11
Does this mean transfers are delayed too?
Unsubscribed due to no new Operations.
I am happy that there will be a renewed focus on story, I love story, its why I picked this MMO. But I picked an MMO, not an episodic single player RPG that I have to pay a subscription to receive the episodes.

Lacedemon
06.10.2013 , 09:36 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

A bit of bad news. We were working on getting some last minute bug fixes into Game Update 2.2 and unfortunately while implementing them it created a bit of an unstable Game Update. Because of this, we are going to be delaying Game Update 2.2 while we work on correcting it. I do not have an ETA at the moment but I will give you more information once I have it. Amber will also be updating the maintenance messaging shortly.

-eric
Can't you guys just go back to the build before you implemented the bug fixes and deploy that one instead. It would by you time to fix the bug fixes and allow the release to go ahead?
Lacedaemon - Juggernaut
The Red Eclipse EU - GM of Drop it like it's Hoth - http://dilih.eu/
World First TFB and S&V NiM Clear
RWZ Rating: Ranked died on my server

ArcCaptain
06.10.2013 , 09:38 AM | #13
Are transfers delayed?

Qvasar
06.10.2013 , 09:40 AM | #14
Hey folks,

A bit of bad news. We were working on getting some last minute bug fixes into Game Update 2.2 and unfortunately while implementing them it created a bit of an unstable Game Update. Because of this, we are going to be delaying Game Update 2.2 while we work on correcting it. I do not have an ETA at the moment but I will give you more information once I have it. Amber will also be updating the maintenance messaging shortly.

-eric
Eric is there still any chance 2.2 will be implemented tomorrow, even if not at the announced time? Some of us actually took a vacation day for TfB NiM progression, and are (very) angry at the moment.

Luxidenstore
06.10.2013 , 09:42 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Qvasar View Post
Eric is there still any chance 2.2 will be implemented tomorrow, even if not at the announced time? Some of us actually took a vacation day for TfB NiM progression, and are (very) angry at the moment.
Wow... Just..... Wow.. Taking vacation days to play an MMO is totally on you.
Use my Referral link and save starving children on Rishi. Join the movement now.

Lacedemon
06.10.2013 , 09:42 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Qvasar View Post
^^This too
Lacedaemon - Juggernaut
The Red Eclipse EU - GM of Drop it like it's Hoth - http://dilih.eu/
World First TFB and S&V NiM Clear
RWZ Rating: Ranked died on my server

iRedRIng
06.10.2013 , 09:47 AM | #17
Hey folks,

-eric
You should still make server transfers go though. Really the only thing in patch 2.2 anyway.

thesadplanet
06.10.2013 , 09:49 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by iRedRIng View Post
You should still make server transfers go though. Really the only thing in patch 2.2 anyway.
this, please let us know if you are going to have transfers tomorrow regardless of the update going live

Sheshnir
06.10.2013 , 09:49 AM | #19
I took the whole week off for this! But I guess it was to be expected ^^
Sheshbeer - Sage
LÝsa - Scoundrel
Qiwi - Noob shadow

Evolixe
06.10.2013 , 09:50 AM | #20
Hey folks,

-eric
Are you serious...?

Honestly if there is any chance for you guys to make server transfers go live anyway, any chance at all, every man you have should be set on making that happen tomorrow.
Evolixe | Exilove
The Red Eclipse
Livestream