Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Scheduled Maintenance: June 12th, 2013 [UPDATED 6:45AM PDT]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Scheduled Maintenance: June 12th, 2013 [UPDATED 6:45AM PDT]
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JaceMatai
06.10.2013 , 12:22 PM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by jibboo View Post
It sucks, but we've been waiting for transfers since day one.

What's another day or two?
I've only been waiting for weeks. I recently found a different server that fit me better. I was really looking forward to tomorrow. Like, counting down the days.

JaceMatai
06.10.2013 , 12:23 PM | #102
Quote: Originally Posted by Jonoku View Post
chillax about the transfers.
Read my last post.

deceptweb
06.10.2013 , 12:24 PM | #103
Another side note: How long will this delay take? Will our lockouts be reset? What about the people who decided to transfer to another server, and told their guild out of courtesy and now wont be able to do anything due to not having a place to play.

Suggestion: Delay 2.2 until next tuesday and release server transfers tomorrow.as scheduled.

This is only if 2.2 must absolutely be delayed past tomorrow.
Thinmints - GM of Severity Gaming
16M NiM TFB and SV World First
Twitch Account

sphyg
06.10.2013 , 12:25 PM | #104
I must say that bioware is doing the right thing here. I understand people are upset because they have taken days off from work and stuff, but they made the right call.

I've been here since launch and bioware has done some silly things but this is not one of them.

As i read the post I can understand what happened. They dad the fixes lined up for a couple bugs. As they implemented these fixes a couple more bugs surfaced. These things happen. I applaud you bioware for making the right call here. Keep the communication coming just as you have been.

Oh and fix PvP bolster. And give us some better relics to choose from.
Sphyg - Tha'dokta - Sphig - - - Bastion
Sphig - Sa'rissa - Sphygg - Who'just - U'just - - - Harbinger
The Chatos Paladins

Celwinn
06.10.2013 , 12:27 PM | #105
You guys should realize the pattern now:

Delayed patch on Tuesday
Deployed on that Thursday :P
Don't let the past define you

KarethRiker
06.10.2013 , 12:28 PM | #106
Do you have to be so rational? Just kidding, money post.

Quote: Originally Posted by sphyg View Post
I must say that bioware is doing the right thing here. I understand people are upset because they have taken days off from work and stuff, but they made the right call.

I've been here since launch and bioware has done some silly things but this is not one of them.

As i read the post I can understand what happened. They dad the fixes lined up for a couple bugs. As they implemented these fixes a couple more bugs surfaced. These things happen. I applaud you bioware for making the right call here. Keep the communication coming just as you have been.

Oh and fix PvP bolster. And give us some better relics to choose from.
Kareth Kalzeth Kairieth Karzeth Karyeth
Kelschuz Staccia Karjeth Karxeth
The Last Centurions - The Harbinger

Icebergy
06.10.2013 , 12:30 PM | #107
Quote: Originally Posted by Lizania View Post
I actually took two vacation days for TfB NiM progress. Thanks Bioware. Epic fail.
Epic fail indeed...but it isn't Bioware that failed, its you.
Unsubscribed due to no new Operations.
I am happy that there will be a renewed focus on story, I love story, its why I picked this MMO. But I picked an MMO, not an episodic single player RPG that I have to pay a subscription to receive the episodes.

Alec_Fortescue
06.10.2013 , 12:31 PM | #108
Giz item preview pls
Bioware, please let us know if we're ever going to see iconic Jedi robes in the game... Or why not?

http://www.swtor.com/r/FsJS44 - Accept my referral to express gratitude for my years-long fight for iconic Jedi attire in this "Star Wars" game. You'll get some goodies on top of it, too.

Jonoku
06.10.2013 , 12:33 PM | #109
Quote: Originally Posted by JaceMatai View Post
Read my last post.
what last post?

tman_ac
06.10.2013 , 12:36 PM | #110
Eric, would be nice if you give some more Information, like if the patch will be deployed this week or not. Cause else most guilds/teams will waste their lockouts on HM and won't be able to attend in NiM Mode.

Or you should consider to reset the lockouts if the Patch will still come later this week!
T3-M4 - Seven Stuck
Dragonslayer The Eternal Warrior Gate Crasher Conquerer of the Dread Fortress