Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Crafting/Crew skills

Catastraphe's Avatar


Catastraphe
12.21.2011 , 06:43 AM | #1
what are some recommended crewskills and crafting?

I'm going to go Power Tech.

Right now i Have:

Treasure Hunting
Slicing
Armstech

adidonna's Avatar


adidonna
12.21.2011 , 06:50 AM | #2
<Post deleted by user.>

DervimNorth's Avatar


DervimNorth
12.21.2011 , 07:01 AM | #3
I'm going with cybernetics, scavenging and slicing. I also plan on swapping scavenging for underworld trading after stockpiling plenty of resources.

ZaOniTenshu's Avatar


ZaOniTenshu
12.21.2011 , 07:18 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by DervimNorth View Post
I'm going with cybernetics, scavenging and slicing. I also plan on swapping scavenging for underworld trading after stockpiling plenty of resources.
I am currently a Cyber tech and I say your dropping the wrong one. When you get to where you want to swap drop SLICING (at max level).

Cybertech demands you to have Underworld metal and scavenging metal/compounds.

I cybertech for the armor plating and mods though.

civanater's Avatar


civanater
12.21.2011 , 08:52 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by ZaOniTenshu View Post
I am currently a Cyber tech and I say your dropping the wrong one. When you get to where you want to swap drop SLICING (at max level).

Cybertech demands you to have Underworld metal and scavenging metal/compounds.

I cybertech for the armor plating and mods though.
This exactly what I did.

It seems like you could go Scavenging and Trading for either cybertech or armormech, both are going to require the same skills, bear in mind you can only modify orange gear, and at least early game there is not a lot.


I have cybertech, slicing, and scavenging, I plan to drop slicing mid game and possibly change back to armormech, making my own armor might be useful and profitable, depends on how well the cybertech upgrades sell on the AH.

Also reverse engineering cybertech stuff is a great way to bring skill lvls up, especially if your sitting on stacks of crafting mats.

Catastraphe's Avatar


Catastraphe
12.21.2011 , 07:45 PM | #6
So is there a reason, that none of the PT seem to be taking Armstech to make their own blasters?

TheDarkerPhantom's Avatar


TheDarkerPhantom
12.21.2011 , 10:28 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Catastraphe View Post
So is there a reason, that none of the PT seem to be taking Armstech to make their own blasters?
I think its because that is pretty much all you can make.

I have not decided on what crafting skill i will be yet. Using slicing to stock pile credits, and raising underworld and slavg while I level.