Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Achievement Tracking Permanmently Stuck

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Achievement Tracking Permanmently Stuck
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TheDarkRanger
07.17.2013 , 07:45 AM | #21
Mine is about Javal Fleet Action. I already completed "Javal Fleet Action Mastery" but it says "Incomplete" even all objectives are updated with green tick.

edmaro
07.17.2013 , 10:27 PM | #22
Me too - Javaal Fleet Action Achievement shows all are checked green, but I don't get the points for it. I've "re-completed" it about 6 times and no luck. tried with my other Republic Alts, and it's the same thing. I've "completed" all achievements but do not get credit for the Javaal Fleet Action.

Slopster
07.18.2013 , 05:52 PM | #23
I'm still unable to complete "Eliminate the Fighters" on Saleucami even though I can wipe the entire board.
Slopster 55 JS / Slop 55 JK / Slew 55 SM / Sloppily 55 TR
Slather 55 SW / Slopstar 55 SI / Sludgy 55 BH / Slot 55 IA
Stay Classy
Prophecy of the Five (PVP-EST)

CaspersGhost
07.19.2013 , 07:18 PM | #24
I have another achievement that is stuck and bugged in my tracker. I think it was the Belsavis Datacron Master achievement (it could have been Explorer of Belsavis). After I completed, the achievement is listed as -2698.505859375. When I click on it in the tracker, it takes me to my list of recently completed achievements. The only one on the top four that I recently completed and tracked was the Belsavis Datacron Master achievement. Please let me know if you need more information (I know which achievements I tracked, I just found the tracker recently so I only have a few).

ashleyp
07.20.2013 , 08:17 PM | #25
I'm having a similar problem with the Explorer of Makeb achievement. All areas are checked off, but I am still able to track the achievement. However, nothing appears under the title Explorer of Makeb. I believe this issue stems from discovering Brakan Mesa last. When I entered this particular Mesa, nothing popped up on the screen stating that I have surveyed the entire map or even that I had found Brakan Mesa. I have found others with a similar problem in this thread http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=633268. I submitted a bug report a month or two ago when I ran into this issue but it doesn't seem to be as we'll known due to the specific nature of the bug.
Jzora-miir 55 Jedi Shadow Etti 55 Sith Sorcerer
Daesha'leth 55 Scoundrel Zhin'tar 55 Sniper
Miraki 55 Jedi Sentinel Miinas 55 Sith Juggernaut
Alderaa 55 Commando Cy-seven 55 Powertech

Jedi_Cook
08.03.2013 , 11:42 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen View Post
Hello folks!

Thanks again for your patience while this issue has been researched on our side. We've discovered a solution for those Achievements that are stuck in the tracker, and we'd like to be sure that we don't miss any!

Currently, we've got Javaal Fleet Action Mastery and Saleucami Fleet Action Mastery as being stuck. Please post here if you have any additional Achievements that are stuck in your tracker so that we can be sure they get fixed too!

(PS: Your reports about Javaal Fleet Action are related to the same bug)

I would just like to point out that there have been two patches since this post claiming that you "had a solution", and yet that solution still has yet to be implemented. Can we get an ETA, please?

Aerich
08.04.2013 , 06:33 AM | #27
Hello folks!

Thanks again for your patience while this issue has been researched on our side. We've discovered a solution for those Achievements that are stuck in the tracker, and we'd like to be sure that we don't miss any!

Currently, we've got Javaal Fleet Action Mastery and Saleucami Fleet Action Mastery as being stuck. Please post here if you have any additional Achievements that are stuck in your tracker so that we can be sure they get fixed too!

(PS: Your reports about Javaal Fleet Action are related to the same bug)

Hydian Way Blockade is borked for me. The "Hydian Way Blockade Mastery" sub-achievement says INCOMPLETE even though all objectives are shown as completed and when tracked it lists nothing but the achievement name.

Ironically it used to not be bugged. For a while I was at 100% completed for Space. One of the patches took away credit for Hydian. I didn't even know you could lose credit once achieved. Makes me kinda scared for all of them and at the same time apathetic for the entire achievement system.
Making plans is a good way to hear god laugh

DustinDune
08.05.2013 , 03:38 PM | #28
Hey folks,

As an update to those of you with completed Achievements stuck in your Achievement Tracker, we currently have it scheduled to be fixed with Game Update 2.3. Thanks for your understanding!
It Is not in the 2.3 patch notes so...
Mumakil - Pommel - Strakovic - Versingetorix - Shae'vizkil -
Olos'nah - Cortonk - Adorria - Kratzer - Mumakill
Rancorslayer Legacy - The Harbinger
31K+ AP

SkybladeDarkstar
08.06.2013 , 03:32 PM | #29
Hey folks,

As an update to those of you with completed Achievements stuck in your Achievement Tracker, we currently have it scheduled to be fixed with Game Update 2.3. Thanks for your understanding!
If the fix was implemented, it was unsuccessful. Problem still persists.

Kazyon
08.06.2013 , 05:34 PM | #30
Yeah, just checked mine, achievement still stuck.