Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LiveStream Event June 10, 2013

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
LiveStream Event June 10, 2013
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MSchuyler
06.10.2013 , 07:04 PM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by sepulhead View Post
What happend with GMT? or is it only for Americans?
GMT is basically for the British. They kind of "borrowed" the prime meridian from France years ago, and the whole world follows it, though our military insists on calling it "Zulu." Americans much prefer, EDT, CDT, MDT, and PDT, though Alaska and Hawaii have their very own zones, as does the very eastern most tip of Maine.

So, no, GMT is definitely not only for Americans.

Slicksteezin
06.10.2013 , 07:40 PM | #102
Only got 1 question.

How can such a high-volume MMORPG have such an absurdly pathetic excuse of a dev team that "manages" it?
Gallasiso - Arsenal merc
Frimen - Sorc heals
Harbinger server

Here in SWTOR, everything seems to break. Except the Cartel Market.

elitenz
06.10.2013 , 08:45 PM | #103
anyone else think Amber sounds cute ?

Mevan
06.10.2013 , 09:04 PM | #104
Tbh, it's beginning to sound like the devs are just incompetent, plain and simple :S
Quit as of 2.4. Because the Star Wars IP can only get bad developers so far.

Rigaux
06.10.2013 , 11:54 PM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by LrdRahvin View Post
You WANT to look like a cross between pin-head and an alien with appliances growing out of them?
I would rather look like that, than something completely different than what we had at that time (The stuff now). Aka more appearance options.
"Who needs a Soul right? As long as you win!"
Server: The Shadowlands. PvE

Izorii
06.11.2013 , 12:14 AM | #106
Always happy when they answer a question I ask just wish there was a bit more info, or answers I want to hear like "New species yes, they will the X,Y,Z we hope to have them out by december 2013."

I agree with a lot of people BW is better off telling us what they are working on rather than saying nothing so we dont get upset when its not out in 3 months rather than telling us nothing and having us think nothing new will be coming out.

AussieAlan
06.11.2013 , 01:28 AM | #107
Why do I have the feeling this subs treat on the 4th of July weekend is gong to be some crap to do with the 4th July.

Raansu
06.11.2013 , 02:04 AM | #108
Quote: Originally Posted by Arkerus View Post
Last time I checked patch notes are actual development and solidified. That's in any game. So...what was your point. Really? What was your point. We have patch notes too.

And I play LoL. Its a totally different animal that SWTOR. Its a multi only moba. All MOBA developers work with the community because the communities usually build the game (literally).

I played WoW for 7 years...same story. FFXI, same story (those devs never said anything). Every event was laughed at because it was all non committed information.

THEY NEVER COMMIT IN THESE EVENTS. No one does. No one.
Clearly you never went to playonline.com.... FFXI dev's had new updates on that website practically every week. You also clearly never used any of the features in the playonline launcher aside from going straight into the game as there was news updated weekly on there as well.

AlrikFassbauer
06.11.2013 , 04:59 AM | #109
I missed it - is there some kind of chat log or backup or so ?
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

terzappi
06.11.2013 , 06:22 AM | #110
Quote: Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer View Post
I missed it - is there some kind of chat log or backup or so ?
Abstract:

"You will se many new graphical things. Yeah. There more about dread masters you haven't seen yet. We are working on cross server pvp queue, but it's difficult. SSSP? Yeah.... it' cool. But we can't tell you more..."