Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question of the Day 6/7/2013

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

YoshiRaphElan
06.07.2013 , 09:45 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Scarr_swtor View Post
I would take all my crew members to Hoth after all everyone needs to spend a holiday in a tauntaun belly.

On a side note Courtney since you seem to like Alderaan so much it may pay to learn how to spell the native species' names from the planet... for example you ride on Thantra's not Thranta's... in case you missed the spelling mistake you have your "r" in the incorrect position.
You sir, need to check your spelling. It is ThRanta, not ThantRa. She spelled it correctly. Maybe check next time before correcting a mod?

Falor
06.08.2013 , 12:21 AM | #22
Illum. Skiing, snowball fights and sight seeing beautiful crystal laden vistas

MrJurgens
06.08.2013 , 05:25 AM | #23
I'd take them to a planet where Cartel Coins are a worthless currency.

Anysao
06.08.2013 , 12:06 PM | #24
Hutta or Nar Shaddaa. Whichever one has arena beast/bounty hunter fights in. 50 credits on the rancor!
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.
You cannot escape the Moonbanger!The Ebon Hawk Starfighter Enthusiast.

Tsillah
06.09.2013 , 03:47 AM | #25
Well, that's not a fair question as BW have programmed the companions to love Makeb. Every time you go there they all talk about how lovely the place is.

But I'm Sith and so we're going to Hoth.
Because we do think in language. And so the quality of our thoughts and ideas can only be as good as the quality of our language.

JFiver
06.10.2013 , 08:38 AM | #26
Corellia. Take my crew back home to see the sights. My bounty hunter wouldn't be as welcome with his family there, but my smuggler would get warm welcome. Its also the place the two brothers agree to meet at, as the wrath of their mother's fury keeps the neutrality.