Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question of the Day 6/6/2013

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

heycallumj
06.06.2013 , 11:49 AM | #11
I love the moment when my shadow unstealths and slits her lightsaber into the back of a Decked out juggernaught. Makes me smile

K_osss
06.06.2013 , 11:52 AM | #12
Definitely snipers. I play a Sentinel main and enjoy the challenge of a well played sniper.

Jonoku
06.06.2013 , 12:39 PM | #13
I love killing snipers/gunslingers. Its a little challenge to outplay them.

TUXs
06.06.2013 , 01:01 PM | #14
Mercs running Arsenal. Nothing like shutting them down with an interrupt, a cryo, a knockback, another interrupt and a concussion.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 free transfer 7-day free sub Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

LegendOfShadows
06.06.2013 , 01:07 PM | #15
I'm going for Operative and Scoundrel. For some reason it's really easy for me to get loads of medals with them. Stealth is such an amazing addition to their arsenal of skills, especially on Voidstar and Hypergate. You'd be amazed by the amount of times two stealth users can capture the pylon in Hypergate, especially when you're playing in the low-leveled WZs. And I just like healing more then tanking or being a DPS, so that makes Scoundrel/Operative better for me then Assassin/Shadow.

DimeStax
06.06.2013 , 01:11 PM | #16
Love killing Sorcs. The lightening spam snare is just obnoxious and they run away like little girls if you even look their way. The problem is that they are usually pretty good about being squirrely so they are an extremely annoying class to play against, especially when there are 3-4 spamming lightening on you. Finally catching one and stomping their face into the ground is always a pleasure.
Sakz <Good Talk> 55 Guardian - The Bastion
Dimes <Good Talk> 55 Gunslinger - The Bastion
Six-t'nine<Synergy> 55 Commando - The Bastion
Nickels <Synergy> 36 Scoundrel - The Bastion

LordAlset
06.06.2013 , 04:25 PM | #17
The one that is hunting my sniper! Lol. Sometimes there is 1 person who's goal is to kill me. After I kill him/her I say to myself "maybe next time", & "you again?" When they attack me . When they kill me I usually learn something, their determination teaches me counter skills. 2nd is another sniper, let's me see how I am compared to other people.

phat_maban
06.06.2013 , 06:55 PM | #18
I would have to say bounty hunter or gunslinger.

There is nothing like taking down someone that is the equivalent of yourself with the same abilities. it simply came down to the execution.
Maban - Healsqueals- Madras - Uglybabyeater -Vàsily-Maybemabs
Midian

chriscshunter
06.06.2013 , 11:22 PM | #19
None, I've never enjoyed the PVP in this game, its the most frustrating piece in this game getting stunned for as along as 20 seconds until death and only have 1 stunbreak every 2 minutes for multiple stuns that only have a 1 minute cooldown.

PvP is bad for your health, plain and simple and I only participate in it to get weeklies and avoid combat... I enjoy standing guard at a post while I go make lunch and collect free experience.