Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unsure what to make of this

Tmanarl
06.06.2013 , 08:45 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by AnAnonymousGuy View Post
EDIT: Wow, so, it seems that going North was exactly the wrong direction to go lol
Actually, North *is* the correct direction to go. All characters zone in on the Southern most portion of the map. There are a string of power generators you have to run to with the final one in the northern most position.
The Valar Legacy : Begeren Colony
Maris: 55 Imperial Operative | Cinnagar: 55 Sith Sorcerer | Shiian: 55 Sith Juggernaut
Sevri: 55 Bounty Hunter Powertech | Rolorra: 55 Sith Marauder | Calvaria: 23 Sith Assassin

Thundergulch
06.06.2013 , 10:12 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by AnAnonymousGuy View Post
so I am looking for honest opinions.
Honest opinion:
You have thin skin, suck it up and try again with someone else.
The internet is full of rude people because of anonymity.
They didn't explain the fight, even though you told them more than once, you did your part.
Also rule #1 when in a raid where you haven't done it before is to NEVER click on anything unless told to lol.

AnAnonymousGuy
06.06.2013 , 11:05 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Tmanarl View Post
Actually, North *is* the correct direction to go. All characters zone in on the Southern most portion of the map. There are a string of power generators you have to run to with the final one in the northern most position.
Ah my bad. I thought we started in the Northern part.

Quote: Originally Posted by Thundergulch View Post
Honest opinion:
You have thin skin, suck it up and try again with someone else.
The internet is full of rude people because of anonymity.
They didn't explain the fight, even though you told them more than once, you did your part.
Also rule #1 when in a raid where you haven't done it before is to NEVER click on anything unless told to lol.
When insulted, some people argue back, some people rage quit, and some people just stay quiet and feel like crap. However, everyone reacts, no matter what that reaction is and if you don't, there's something not right with you. It's nothing to do with having thick or thin sick. I take on board what you said, though, and thank you to you and everyone else in this thread for being honest
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

tanerb
06.06.2013 , 11:41 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by ChewyYui View Post
Curiosity killed the cat, and that's why you died thinking the Ancient Knowledge on Voss was a Lore Object.
Lol, I died to that

Actually it is better it happened at the beginning so they can find someone else and continue easily. I can't imagine what would happen if you guys continue until Operations chief. The fact is you learn by doing mistakes. I read Dulfy's guide 5 times and watched videos but still sucked big time at my first time at the end boss for TFB. Luckily I was with people who were willing to help me.

Ottoattack
06.06.2013 , 01:43 PM | #25
Our guild runs with pugs a lot to fill 16 man raids. Three things are a must:

1- Ask people to join mumble or other voip.
2- Ask people if they no the fight. If someone does not know the fight someone in our guild who does (typically same role) explain it to the person who does not.
3- Make sure to tell people some do and don'ts that may cause a wipe.

On another note, my advice is never ever press anything in a raid aside from lore objects, if you do not know what they do. They never do anything good . Still this is the raid leader fault for not giving any instructions when someone clearly stated they never done that raid before.

TrillOG-
06.06.2013 , 05:04 PM | #26
You made it very clear you did not know the fights, you got in the voice chat, and repeated yourself over and over. NOTHING you did here was wrong, in fact when people are honest about not knowing the fights, and willing to get in voice, I am more than willing to give them a chance, this stands true with many people I know. It was THEIR FAULT for not explaining, and instead of realizing "hey maybe we should've told him not to click the shield" they decided to go OMGWTF LIEK Y???? FING IDIOT!!!
You just got unlucky, and were their scapegoat, honestly the fact that you were able to notice the shield generator was clickable, and pick it up before they were, shows how bad they were. There should have been a healer ready to pick that generator up as soon as it went down. This is entirely their fault. Do not let it get to you, to be honest if they were being that big of d-bags then you probably wouldn't want to run with them in the first place.
I can't think of anything more you could've done here, besides maybe spamming I don't know the fights in all caps 20x.
Next time don't click shiny blue objects in raids though...bad things could happen.
Twitch
Dragonslayer
Eternal Warrior
From Beyond