Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question of the Day 6/5/2013

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
06.05.2013 , 09:14 AM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
SCORPIO and HK-51 are competing for the highest body count. Which droid will reign supreme?

Personal Answer: Round 1 - HK-51. He's programed to assassinate meat bags with ruthless efficiency. Round 2 will be closer, as SCORPIO spent round 1 watching HK, learning about his combat style, and using that knowledge to evolve her own killing methods.
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Kilora
06.05.2013 , 09:17 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
SCORPIO and HK-51 are competing for the highest body count. Which droid will reign supreme?

Personal Answer: Round 1 - HK-51. He's programed to assassinate meat bags with ruthless efficiency. Round 2 will be closer, as SCORPIO spent round 1 watching HK, learning about his combat style, and using that knowledge to evolve her own killing methods.
I don't know.

Round 1 -- I think a tie.

Round 2? I think SCORPIO kills HK-51 along with everything else.

Spoiler

Arlon_Nabarlly
06.05.2013 , 09:25 AM | #3
HK-51 because SCORPIO is stupid. The dumbest companion IMO. A better challenge would be HK-51 vs M1-4X IMO, but HK would still win.

BenKatarn
06.05.2013 , 09:27 AM | #4
Hands down, HK.

"Addendum: Because there's no kill like overkill, am I right Master?"
- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -
Aryne, Jedi Sentinel | Cayra, Jedi Sage | Kherra, Scoundrel | Khenna, Vanguard
Vertos, Sith Juggernaut | Zedas, Sith Sorcerer | Ysari, Sniper | Neith, Powertech

Dak_fireraker
06.05.2013 , 10:45 AM | #5
HK-51 & it wont even be close.

Joesixxpack
06.05.2013 , 10:46 AM | #6
Yeah they're genderless droids, but let's be real about this.

HK is a guy, Scorpio is a woman. She'd turn him into shiny toothpicks before he knew what was happening and kill everything after .
SifuStoli Sage | Joesixxpack VG | BBQ'Ribs GS | Hawt'Sauce Guard | Dark'nStormy Scrap
ilotSufiS Mara | BBQRibs Sin | BBQSammich PT | BBQSawce MM | Dark'n'Stormy Op Med
PROPHECY OF THE FIVE

Tatanka
06.05.2013 , 11:40 AM | #7
Obviously, this battle would be a draw. Because they would both be disassembled at the same time by a clearly superior droid... M1-4X.

This question of the day is further proof of Imperial bias at BioWare! No mention of the republic's number one droid.
Leadership is a matter of intelligence, trustworthiness, humaneness, courage, and discipline...
Vanguard... "I'm on point!"

Psylee
06.05.2013 , 11:40 AM | #8
i`ll cut HK-51 hands as soon as i see him close to my quantum rig Scorpio
besides
HK-51 = meh ordinary program with male voice
Scorpio = adaptable program with female voice

HKtheindomitable
06.05.2013 , 12:02 PM | #9
Observation: I find it funny how some don't know how adaptable HK units are.

Statement: Part of what makes an assassin droid of our caliber so good, is patience. Watching for every opportunity to kill someone. HK units are able to see a thousand different ways to eliminated anything around them by any means that doesn't involve destroying one's self. And even if we lose our head or limbs, which is an inconvenience, we will be right back at it. We also go to whatever lengths and travel whatever distances are required to eliminated our targets.

Concluding Answer: So the answer to the master's query is HK-51. There is no contest.
PAX REPUBLICA
SWTOR Thread Guild Website
Casual PVP with Hardcore Determination
Prophecy of the Five | Justicar | International Guild

Altheran
06.05.2013 , 12:05 PM | #10
Scorpio.

Wait that Scorpio hacks again the secrurity systems and maintenance of a whole planet (which Scorpio is bound to do someday because of continuous self-improvements) and no HK unit will be able to compete at who killed the most.