Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cross Server Queues.

shednik
02.03.2014 , 05:10 AM | #141
Quote: Originally Posted by terzappi View Post
too much coding. Devs can't work so hard
Apparently the code is already there it's just a matter of an investment and fixing latency issues.
Joésta-Slinger | Joestà-Sent | Gîggles-Scoundrel | Pebblés-Sage | Jøesta-Shadow <Super Bads>
Snipeyinz-Sniper | Zabraa-Assassin | Joesta-Jugg
Prophecy of the Five

aeterno
02.03.2014 , 05:18 AM | #142
Quote: Originally Posted by HaoZhao View Post
For crying out loud, BioWare. It's 2014. Can you please make a modern forum that automatically locks topics after a month of inactivity? Necrobumping is just a sport for trolls now.
They looked at it but apparently it's too hard.

EzioMessi
02.03.2014 , 06:32 AM | #143
Quote: Originally Posted by HaoZhao View Post
For crying out loud, BioWare. It's 2014. Can you please make a modern forum that automatically locks topics after a month of inactivity? Necrobumping is just a sport for trolls now.
They probably have tried it before and it gave them technical difficulties and performance issues.
The Harbinger - The Raider Legacy
Aetios - Level 65 Sentinel

Fardarter
02.03.2014 , 09:21 AM | #144
Bump.

Cross server queue would be the single best QOL improvement they could make to the game.

They should also introduce a "Team" based battleground that allows empire and republic players to be on the same team. Introduce a new "threat" forcing empire and republic forces to cooperate.

I like what they are doing on the PVE side, 4 person groups creates a DPS logjam for the queue.

terzappi
02.03.2014 , 11:11 AM | #145
Quote: Originally Posted by shednik View Post
Apparently the code is already there it's just a matter of an investment and fixing latency issues.
I was joking....

Server queues are essential for ranked wzs. On certain server rwzs are dead.
Akhen - Sage Healer Neferneferuaten - Trooper Healer
Smenkhara - Scoundrel Healer Amenophis - Guardian false tank

From 14/12/2011 to 09/03/2014. Waiting for real contents.

shednik
02.03.2014 , 11:21 AM | #146
I was joking....

Server queues are essential for ranked wzs. On certain server rwzs are dead.
My point was that even though it's already coded they won't make the investment to bring it into production.
Joésta-Slinger | Joestà-Sent | Gîggles-Scoundrel | Pebblés-Sage | Jøesta-Shadow <Super Bads>
Snipeyinz-Sniper | Zabraa-Assassin | Joesta-Jugg
Prophecy of the Five

Klarick
02.03.2014 , 11:41 AM | #147
Quote: Originally Posted by Hizoka View Post
sorry but competative PvP is a myth in MMOs. the "hardcore" PvPers are simply the QQ brigade that cry they have to roll the new FOTM because the old one is no longer over powered.
Well said.
Klarick -- Healing PUGS since 16 March 1999

SaraivaBR
02.04.2014 , 09:42 AM | #148
too much coding. Devs can't work so hard
For $200 mil game, looks like it...

Quote: Originally Posted by ThorgrimLutgen View Post
On occasion I look at this game and think they are allowing it to enter it's death throws, whilst still trying to grab every last £ via the CM. There is only so long fluff and the IP can keep this game alive.
Looks like try really trying to get our money without doing NOTHING for us...

Dam I would love if Blizzard bought Swtor... It hurts to say but its true... Pathetic Work BW doing so far...

Shadoze <-PhX->
Phalanx Guild - The first player city on SWG.
"Up to ten years defending the Republic"

Ronanvido
02.08.2014 , 08:10 AM | #149
I agree with shadoze, its hard to say, but the i'm losing the will to play...

DAOWAce
06.18.2014 , 06:05 AM | #150
The game is dying due to lack of population.

FP queues during anything but peak hours are.. well, hours long. Even as a healer, even as a tank. I went 4 hours one night before logging off and didn't get a single group.

I rarely ever see anyone when I'm leveling a new character. Most planets are dead.

I always see the same exact people when I'm doing 55 WZs; and even the queue times there can extend up to 30+ minutes.

It is not fun to sit in a queue for an hour before getting sick of waiting and logging off to play another game, and that's what I find myself doing nearly every single night.

Cross server tech is needed, badly, unless all that's planned is yet another server merge which won't even fix the problem.

Honestly seems like EA/Bioware just don't care about the game anymore.
I don't mean to sound rude, but I can't help the way people interpret my words.