Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question of the Day 6/4/2013

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

forcelegacy
06.04.2013 , 10:38 AM | #11
Give me that sweet plague!! I will become part of the horde. Hopefully sooner than later......I can't wait for the return of the rak event!!

AshlaBoga
06.04.2013 , 10:47 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
Sorc: I shall make it rain Lightning with my unparalleled mastery of Force Storm until they're smoking piles of ashes Also, my method of summoning Force Storm is to do the macarena!
Rainmaking dances, Sith do them better

Jug: I. Will. Sit. On. Them*

Operative: Stealth generator - engaged.

Bounty Hunter: *Death From Above begins* The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is Sargonas Grand Champion of the Great Hunter when I lay my vengeance upon thee. *Death From Above ends*

*My jugg weighs over 800 lbs

Sentinel: It's a very good thing I'm immune. Now let's get some lightsaber practice in Kira, and I expect you to demonstrate your reach and flexibility.

Gunslinger
Corso: Captain where are you going?!?
Me: Back to the ship, I'm going to land it on them!
Corso: What about me?!?
Me: If you can keep up then I won't have to land it on your infected corpse!
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

Jonoku
06.04.2013 , 11:11 AM | #13
I'd summon the NightBrothers and the NightSisters of Dathomir to take them out for me. Even though my NightBrother Zabrak character is fully capable of doing it himself.

Phyreblade
06.04.2013 , 11:36 AM | #14
I kid you not.

Just last night, our guild enjoyed an event that involved sending players out on a Rakghoul hunt over Taris. After 20 minutes, the player with the most <small fang> drops won a prize. I'm not sure there were many Rakghouls left, actually. Plenty of achievements rolled across our guild chat window, including a couple for "250 Rakghouls killed". In under twenty minutes. Nothing like listening to guildies complaining in Mumble, "I can't find anymore! I think we've killed every Rakghoul on Taris, dangit!"

So to answer the question ...

My Scoundrel would dang well shoot them. With a blaster. Very fast. I'm telling you, he's good at it. You should've seen those Rakghouls dying last night. Pew-pew-pew.
"Why can't things be easy? Just once!"
-- Gaibriel Duncan, Sawbones Scoundrel
Phyreblade, Co-Leader Covenant of the Phoenix

Pistols
06.04.2013 , 11:42 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Hey Venjirai,

Musco has given y'all a response to that thread here.

Although I find it amusing that your strategy against a Rakghoul attack is reading.
Amazing how much reading can accomplish...

Ansalem
06.04.2013 , 11:51 AM | #16
east I get on my mount and drive right through them and laugh as they either fail to aggro or fail to dismount me and then I gank a lowbie.

Gwena
06.04.2013 , 12:07 PM | #17
My Agent would be able to slip past most of them, but if he got surrounded and had to fight they would be shot at and stabbed while he used Kaliyo as a diversion (he doesn't like her very much).

My Warrior would handle Rakghouls with a little less, uh, finesse. If surrounded, he'd let out a great burst of Force energy and then slash them into smoldering, cauterized little pieces while ensuring that they did not maul Quinn.
Ecc 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
Please consider using my referral link if you are a new player or a returning subscriber! What you get and more info here.

Master-Nala
06.04.2013 , 12:12 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
You are completely surrounded by Rakghouls on Taris. How will you make it out alive?

Personal Answer: For my Sorc - Lightning. Lots of Lightning. Those creatures will fry!
By pleading with the Raks to respond to this thread:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=630305

Hey it worked once before!

BeToo
06.04.2013 , 12:16 PM | #19
I could Quick Travel or simply use my Fleet Pass, but I think I'd simply Queue as DPS for GroupFinder and be swiftly carried away to my awaiting flashpoint of safety.

yeah yeah yeah ... GF + DPS = SWITFLY? One can wish, can't they?

K_osss
06.04.2013 , 12:29 PM | #20
With some pew pew here
and some pew pew there
here a pew
there a pew
everywhere a pew pew