Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Galactic ultimate dueling championship

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five
Galactic ultimate dueling championship

UncleOst
06.04.2013 , 10:08 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by naor View Post
Wait, so, it is only advanced class vs the same advanced class? For example, only Jugg vs Jugg or Jugg vs Guardian?

And then you duel the other classes?

Great idea, sign me up!
Preliminary round is:

Example for jedi would be all the guardian and sentinels in their own pool. Those guys all compete round robin, and then the three finalists from that preliminary round are entered into the main event. Same format applies to every other class. Essentially, we should see 3guards, 3sents, 3jugs. 3marauders....etc,etc...you get the picture. EXAMPLE: If we get only 1 guardian, he won't get a free pass to the main event, he'll have to enter preliminary with the sents. So the 3 best "jedi" could be a mix of guards and sents in that scenario. Those three would move on to combat the rest in a random order/single elimination Main Event.

Thanks for the reply man!

Reghas
06.05.2013 , 12:21 AM | #12
Great to hear you're hosting another tournament. I had a lot of fun with the previous one.

I personally prefer if the event was on the 16th. I have a wedding to attend to on Saturday. >.>
CTRL ALT ELITE 5/5 HM TFB (55) 7/7 HM S&V

CmdrCD
06.05.2013 , 06:33 PM | #13
Keep updating infos here and spread it in your guilds, this might be an entertaining event.
I am planning to represent Matchless in this tournament.

For the organization: keep in mind this has to be in a neutral place like the Promenade in Nar Shaddar or Voss-Ka.
Turrican 55 Assassin

POT5 PVP