Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

"Nightmare Mode"

I_Sithed_MyPants
06.03.2013 , 10:23 PM | #1
Anybody want to bet that TFB nim will be easier than EC HM?
From what I've read and seen, it sounds like it will be.
R.I.P <Antisocial Elitists>

Darth_Moonshadow
06.03.2013 , 10:30 PM | #2
9 times out of 10 when people say that MMO content is way too easy, it turns out they have never set foot in the higher difficulty at all, but they keep saying they did on their "other account".

One time someone attempted to use my own WoW account as their own in a thread.

They prolly would have gotten away with it, if they had not used the character I regularly posted on as their own, but the forumites there already knew I was currently ingame in a raid, making terrible Panda puns while we waited for the dead people to catch up.

We beat Blackwing Lair with only five deaths out of 14.
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post

And I love Darth Moonshadow's responses.
B

I_Sithed_MyPants
06.03.2013 , 10:36 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Moonshadow View Post
9 times out of 10 when people say that MMO content is way too easy, it turns out they have never set foot in the higher difficulty at all, but they keep saying they did on their "other account".

One time someone attempted to use my own WoW account as their own in a thread.

They prolly would have gotten away with it, if they had not used the character I regularly posted on as their own, but the forumites there already knew I was currently ingame in a raid, making terrible Panda puns while we waited for the dead people to catch up.

We beat Blackwing Lair with only five deaths out of 14.
My guild clears sav hm in under 2 hours without much effort, tfb hm is just trivial. EC hm at the time, and more recently EC nim are by far the most difficult operations we've done.
It just seems these "nightmare modes" are getting easier.
R.I.P <Antisocial Elitists>

Darth_Moonshadow
06.03.2013 , 10:46 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by I_Sithed_MyPants View Post
My guild clears sav hm in under 2 hours without much effort, tfb hm is just trivial. EC hm at the time, and more recently EC nim are by far the most difficult operations we've done.
It just seems these "nightmare modes" are getting easier.
Did it ever occur to you guys that the content is difficult, but you are just too skilled from playing the normals and knowing the fights beforehand? Not to mention you're most likely over geared anyway if you've done the other end game Operations.

Aside from designing a hard mode that is a completely different Flashpoint altogether or designing it to be completely impossible at all, there isn't a lot of ways to ensure that content is challenging, yet easy enough to complete so you can rerun it again to gear up fully. Once you've done it once, you'll know the tricks and then it's just "easy" all over again.
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post

And I love Darth Moonshadow's responses.
B