Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[NEXT WORLD PvP EVENT!!] I Need Willing and Capable OPS Leaders

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five
[NEXT WORLD PvP EVENT!!] I Need Willing and Capable OPS Leaders

Ansalem
06.03.2013 , 11:20 PM | #11
the qqin outnumbered reps need to take a page from vietnam, afghanistan, iraq etc...change your tactics when you are facing overwhelming numbers. ambush techniques work wonders...bait imps inside base and have guerrilla groups him from behind or sides...use tactics that benefit you instead of trying to meet the swarm head on as usual. Hell maybe Ill log on one of my rep toons to show you how its done but Im tired of seeing the excuses...I don't want excuses I want improvements...fix it

UncleOst
06.04.2013 , 01:11 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Ansalem View Post
the qqin outnumbered reps need to take a page from vietnam, afghanistan, iraq etc...change your tactics when you are facing overwhelming numbers. ambush techniques work wonders...bait imps inside base and have guerrilla groups him from behind or sides...use tactics that benefit you instead of trying to meet the swarm head on as usual. Hell maybe Ill log on one of my rep toons to show you how its done but Im tired of seeing the excuses...I don't want excuses I want improvements...fix it
HA!

That's the spirit!

You fat hutt bastard!

Cilas
06.04.2013 , 06:46 AM | #13
Page 2 and no mails. Don't be shy folks, I won't be asking much of you at all in this event.
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

HaemmernZeit
06.04.2013 , 07:19 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Cilas View Post
Page 2 and no mails. Don't be shy folks, I won't be asking much of you at all in this event.
I'll try and get in legend's mumble in the next couple of days Cilas (you weren't on when I was last night) and talk about a world event I participated in on another server that was insanely awesome.

MasterFeign
06.04.2013 , 07:24 AM | #15
I remember when I organized the imps on my original server to camp the jawa vendor during the Tatooine event. I also got everyone to kill te repubs trying to kill the Bantha wb in the den, then stole the kill from them, meaning they'd miss out on the title. XD good times.

While there is no 'obvious' advantage, I'd love to participate.

Cilas
06.04.2013 , 07:27 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterFeign View Post
I remember when I organized the imps on my original server to camp the jawa vendor during the Tatooine event. I also got everyone to kill te repubs trying to kill the Bantha wb in the den, then stole the kill from them, meaning they'd miss out on the title. XD good times.

While there is no 'obvious' advantage, I'd love to participate.
Participate in an ops leader role? Mail me in game foo
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

Cilas
06.04.2013 , 07:28 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by HaemmernZeit View Post
I'll try and get in legend's mumble in the next couple of days Cilas (you weren't on when I was last night) and talk about a world event I participated in on another server that was insanely awesome.
Alright. I'm traveling the next couple days. If you want to pm the basics that would also work.
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

HaemmernZeit
06.04.2013 , 08:00 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Cilas View Post
Alright. I'm traveling the next couple days. If you want to pm the basics that would also work.
Sent you a message.

Quinlynn
06.04.2013 , 05:57 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Ansalem View Post
We tried and the imps all lagged right through the traps and ambush areas.

You *** slug!

UncleOst
06.04.2013 , 09:11 PM | #20
I'll do my best to gather a motely crue. I'll take my hooligans to which ever position, at whatever stage need be.