Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Devs, Please Revert to Old Set Bonus for Arsenal, Find Another Way to Balance Pyro

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Commando / Mercenary
Devs, Please Revert to Old Set Bonus for Arsenal, Find Another Way to Balance Pyro

thoorax
01.08.2014 , 07:15 AM | #101
/signed

Pashtetson
02.16.2014 , 01:01 AM | #102
/signed

AMightyKnight
02.26.2014 , 11:42 AM | #103
Congrats everyone and especiall odawgg, we came through.
Benaiah Abihail @T3M4 Ahdino Abishai
Gladio vivere, fusil perire!
Referral Link/Free Stuff KotFE 10/2015: RIP Endgame

NucleusTRV
02.27.2014 , 02:29 AM | #104
Quote: Originally Posted by AMightyKnight View Post
Looking forward to testing the Arsenal-Specc again.
Thanks to everyone who participated and to the devs, who have shown that they do listen to the community.
Collecting Bounties for
E N D G E G N E R @ T 3 - M 4
Gildenthread

odawgg
02.27.2014 , 08:05 AM | #105
Victory!

DkSharktooth
03.03.2014 , 01:37 PM | #106
Devs don't read "class forums" section of forums. You can tell by how many replies there are to relevant class balance issues across all classes and multiple pages. Chances of this thread being read by Devs is 0%. They only reply to threads they have started themselves such as upcoming changes to the next patch or class representative election threads.

AMightyKnight
03.03.2014 , 02:33 PM | #107
The Devs dont but Musco does. I'm sure he mentioned the issues raised he to the dev team. He even said as much in a recent podcast interview.
Benaiah Abihail @T3M4 Ahdino Abishai
Gladio vivere, fusil perire!
Referral Link/Free Stuff KotFE 10/2015: RIP Endgame

DkSharktooth
03.03.2014 , 04:27 PM | #108
The Devs dont but Musco does. I'm sure he mentioned the issues raised he to the dev team. He even said as much in a recent podcast interview.
You think that he really mentioned the issues to them? Mercs have sucked for 2 years(@pvp), I don't believe that for a second he mentioned anything.

odawgg
03.03.2014 , 08:11 PM | #109
Quote: Originally Posted by DkSharktooth View Post
Devs don't read "class forums" section of forums. You can tell by how many replies there are to relevant class balance issues across all classes and multiple pages. Chances of this thread being read by Devs is 0%. They only reply to threads they have started themselves such as upcoming changes to the next patch or class representative election threads.
He knew about it, trust me but in the end we got it back, whether it was this or the class questions or both

DkSharktooth
03.03.2014 , 09:25 PM | #110
Quote: Originally Posted by odawgg View Post
He knew about it, trust me but in the end we got it back, whether it was this or the class questions or both
Ask for -10seconds on chafe flare talent effects, -5 seconds on jet boost, and -5 seconds on hydraulic overrides cooldowns.