Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is it worth coming back?

Janglor
06.02.2013 , 11:50 PM | #1
I hit level 50 in late Jan/early February after launch, quit a month later due to the boring repetition of end game. Is there anything worth making a comeback for? And am I still on my dead old server? How is world pvp? Pvp in general?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Janglor Level 50 Jedi Sentinel

mikeoxwells
06.02.2013 , 11:52 PM | #2
IF you pvp, get ready for a surprise.

Janglor
06.02.2013 , 11:54 PM | #3
Well considering I havent played consistently for several years I dont expect to win right off the bat, PvP takes practice. I saw your thread throwing a fit about getting owned, dont bring your QQ into my genuine inquiry about the state of the game.

Hizoka
06.03.2013 , 12:31 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Janglor View Post
Well considering I havent played consistently for several years I dont expect to win right off the bat, PvP takes practice. I saw your thread throwing a fit about getting owned, dont bring your QQ into my genuine inquiry about the state of the game.
well you already sudded in order to post, so you tell us.

Talsalus
06.03.2013 , 12:36 AM | #5
PVP is not so great right now.. no new content planned for months

Mowermanx
06.03.2013 , 01:00 AM | #6
As long as I live, I'll never ever understand posts like these, its just full retard...

Rehneu
06.03.2013 , 02:48 AM | #7
From the time that you have been gone, there has been a lot added to the game including new warzones. Open world Ilum pvp is a thing of the past. Gear sets have become obsolete and replaced with new ones. Levels of gear has also been increased.

PvP update is a few months off but, they seem to be sticking to their planned 6 week schedule on updates as they recently proposed.

To someone coming back from a very long hiatus, there is a lot new, plenty of new to do and see and a population on the servers. Your old server may not be there any longer however, your characters should have been transferred to a new home.

DarkLiccioso
06.03.2013 , 04:01 AM | #8
No. It is not.

Toweleeeie
06.03.2013 , 06:59 AM | #9
Don't come back for pvp
I like turtles

ObiJuanShenobi
06.03.2013 , 07:07 AM | #10
Why would you resub but not log in and look for yourself? The fact you're able to post shows you have a subscription. You just trolling or something?
The Lightstrider Legacy

Darth Crucious I Darth Imperius I Master Darkstrider I Master Liam Lightstrider I Captain Evie Lightstrider I Agent Morran Lightstrider I Major Tanken I Nikro, Hired Gun