Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Terror from Beyond HM difficulty increased?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
The Terror from Beyond HM difficulty increased?

ipagex
06.02.2013 , 10:39 AM | #1
Adds move faster, boss hits harder... I didn't see any mention of these changes in patch notes. What is up with that? Did full TFB HM runs before and the last boss was alot easier than it is now.

Grimsblood
06.02.2013 , 11:58 AM | #2
It was buffed to lvl 55 with 2.0. Your tanking stats are worse post 2.0 then pre 2.0.
DPS is science. Healing is art. Tanking is strategy.
Hippolytà - Level 50 Sentinel - Grimsblood - Level 55 Sage
Saphyria - Level 55 Sniper - Fenrîr - Level 55 Gunslinger

ipagex
06.02.2013 , 12:49 PM | #3
My fault i wasn't very specific. I meant to say boss was easier before THIS WEEK's patch. I wasn't referring to pre 2.0 tfb.

Ansalem
06.02.2013 , 12:55 PM | #4
didnt notice a change...its always easy

Thundergulch
06.04.2013 , 10:32 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by ipagex View Post
My fault i wasn't very specific. I meant to say boss was easier before THIS WEEK's patch. I wasn't referring to pre 2.0 tfb.
My guild was locked out to OP IX HM before that last patch, so this week we went in and started on the Data Core trash...
wiped 3 times... which we never,ever wipe on.
The weird thing is, the trash (droids) seemed to hit WAY harder, and there were more of them (on the 1st pull).
The 4th try, everything was normal and we went on to OP IX with ease.
Strange.

Darth-Mailman
06.05.2013 , 07:12 AM | #6
We also noticed something strange...

On the last boss (TFB) during the second phase (upstairs) the tentacles now get a stacking buff called 'hypergate alacrity' which makes them slam faster with every stack...

I know this is part of TFB NiM, but I have never seen it on HM (and we cleared it countless times since fall last year).
Failure is allways an option.