Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Legacy Skills randomly vanishing from quickbars

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Legacy Skills randomly vanishing from quickbars
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Glzmo
06.07.2013 , 07:47 AM | #11
It just happened again on my level 22 Shadow here. But only the abilities "Sacrifice" , "Legacy Force Sweep" and "Legacy Force Lightning" vanished this time. It happened after logging out, switching to a Sith Marauder character for a minute and then logging the Shadow back in.

Amethysted
06.07.2013 , 02:52 PM | #12
Add me to the list. It's mildly annoying. But I just open my power screen up and drag the mail / repair bot into it...
Amethyst Ed
NJ, USA

Thylbanus
06.07.2013 , 02:56 PM | #13
Something mildly annoying about the skill bars. When claiming an unlocked speeder from your collections, it will appear twice on the skill bars.
It's amazing how loud a dollar can be.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristin Wilson

KarethRiker
06.08.2013 , 02:38 PM | #14
I believe this is happening when you use the interface editor to change around the quickbars. So let's say I have two characters using "Setup 1", then I make an edit to Setup 1 on another character, it will remove the legacy abilities on character 2. Bioware, please try it out!
Kareth Kalzeth Kairieth Karzeth Karyeth
Kelschuz Staccia Karjeth Karxeth
The Last Centurions - The Harbinger

Glzmo
06.10.2013 , 12:04 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by KarethRiker View Post
I believe this is happening when you use the interface editor to change around the quickbars. So let's say I have two characters using "Setup 1", then I make an edit to Setup 1 on another character, it will remove the legacy abilities on character 2. Bioware, please try it out!
I can't confirm this. I haven't used the editor in a long time. But it certainly may be one of the triggers for it.

It just happened again on my level 55 Sith Warrior (Juggernaut) upon login. Only hte legacy skills Unity, Legacy Sticky Grenade and Legacy Force Choke remained in the toolbar, the others vanished again.

Also, Rocket Boost appeared in toolbar 2, slot 6 at the same time.

Eraan
06.10.2013 , 01:00 PM | #16
It has happened to me too. Not sure what causes it, maybe when I finish class story that I haven't.