Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sunder's The End and Saber Reflect

Darth_Dreselus
06.04.2013 , 11:23 AM | #21
There needs to be an achievement for killing them all at the same time.
The Last Centurions Derpyn - Sage / Toughen - Vanguard / Bluffin - Scoundrel / Roughen - Sentinel
Filthy-rich - Juggernaut / Timberwulf - Sniper / Ironwill - Mercenary / Ahuizotl - Assassin

BiS Relics for Healers PvE/PvP

KeyboardNinja
06.04.2013 , 12:13 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by wainot-keel View Post
Oh, that was really cool !

Was that on hm or sm ?

Not sure we can pull it off with all 4, but I was thinking more of doing that with only Tuchuk and Sunder, perhaps a bit more controlled without the other 2 bossess putting potentially a lot of random group damage.
That was on SM. We've done it on HM as well, but I hate doing it. :-) It just requires so much discipline from the DPS. It also requires me to tank Sunder in the face of a very high-damage melee DPS when I'm not allowed to build any threat (due to kiting).

Killing just two of them at the same time would be really interesting. I wonder what the other two do… Probably just act as if two bosses had been killed and move on (e.g. if you kill Tu'chuk and Sunder simultaneously and first, then Horric would do Bullet Hell at the same time that Vilas does Stabbing Spree. uggghhhhh…)

Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Dreselus View Post
There needs to be an achievement for killing them all at the same time.
I totally agree with this. :-) I think there should be achievements for doing all sorts of cheesy things with bosses. Killing Kel'sara first, leaving all the Jealous Males alive, killing the NiM EC Kephess walker in two burns (and surviving!), etc. Two-man achievements would be epic. There's a lot of fun things BioWare could do here.
Computer Programmer. Theory Crafter. Dragonslayer on The Ebon Hawk.
Tam (shadow tank) Tov-ren (commando healer) Aveo (combat sentinel) Nimri (df scoundrel)
Averith (hybrid sniper) Alish (lightning sorcerer) Aresham (jugg tank) Effek (ap powertech)