Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Knight Sentinel Skills...?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Jedi Knight Sentinel Skills...?

Asari-tears
06.01.2013 , 08:51 AM | #1
So I use to play this game about this time last year, then I stopped playing and have only started playing again recently, after numerous gigs of patches and recovering account details I came into the game to discover all my skill points reset, in short. A lot has changed in a year with this game.

One thing that is still really bothering me is a Jedi Sentinel skill I used to use religiously that I can't seem to find anymore,

I can't remember what the attack was called but it could only be used when the enemy was stunned, and it was like an elbow-melee attack. I can't find it anywhere. So my question is, what was this skill called? And have BioWare taken it out?

It's really driving me nuts, thanks!
"A candle loses nothing of it's light by lighting another candle."

ScaryJello
06.01.2013 , 09:05 AM | #2
It was removed. It was too situational and clogged up the action bars, so that ability (and it's mirrors across the class spectrum) was removed in 2.0. Sorry for your loss

You may want to check out the patch notes for anything else that may have been removed, so you're prepared

Asari-tears
06.01.2013 , 06:30 PM | #3
That sucks so much! I used to use that all the time! But yea, it was very situational...

Anyway, thanks a lot! Do you know where I can find the patch notes?
"A candle loses nothing of it's light by lighting another candle."

Slivovidze
06.02.2013 , 03:44 AM | #4
Patch notes are under "My SWTOR" option on top of the website.