Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Buried Evils - Taris

jordanph
05.31.2013 , 07:32 PM | #1
Hi,

Thought I'd post here bcus most likely to get an answer other than any of the other forum areas. How many days does this need in terms of clicking the seeker droid around? Because right now its almost taken 1.

Just wondering. Someone inform me about this so I can plan my time/life to fit around this quest.

Thanks.

jordanph
05.31.2013 , 08:07 PM | #2
Please bioware!? Is this quest bugged or meant to take this fking long

jordanph
05.31.2013 , 10:03 PM | #3
Seriously? Some *********** guy just turned up next to me while i was doing it and did it in 5 minutes while i've been here for 3 *********** hours!. **** you bioware you *****! Ive relogged and restarted my game etc. You think this is *********** funny?

Darth_Moonshadow
05.31.2013 , 10:12 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by jordanph View Post
Seriously? Some *********** guy just turned up next to me while i was doing it and did it in 5 minutes while i've been here for 3 *********** hours!. **** you bioware you *****! Ive relogged and restarted my game etc. You think this is *********** funny?
Now it is.

Sorry. Excessive swearing is hilarious.

Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post

And I love Darth Moonshadow's responses.
B

jordanph
05.31.2013 , 11:27 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Moonshadow View Post
Now it is.

Sorry. Excessive swearing is hilarious.

do you know tho why its not complete yet?

Desmond_Vectom
06.01.2013 , 12:50 AM | #6
Probably due to you not knowing how to properly use the Seeker Droid.

zzoorrzz
06.01.2013 , 01:06 AM | #7
Try red dots in the water. Worked well for me.

chuixupu
06.01.2013 , 01:57 AM | #8
I think maybe you're not moving where it's telling you properly....I think some people make the mistake of moving around too much when they're doing it. I got it pretty fast. Always try and put it on the weird looking things in the water, rather than randomly.

PS - I thought the title said "Buried Elvis".
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

ScarletBlaze
06.01.2013 , 02:01 AM | #9
In case you are not sure :

You place it on the ground and it will tell you if you in the right location. If it glows red move out of that spot. If it glow green look where the green is facing and move in that area but small steps, at least that is how it worked for me.

Also a friend of mine and her b/f grouped and did it and it was faster for them as there was two looking and when one of them found it then it updated for both of them.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Current Guild Roleplay: Redemption: The battle of Xa Fel https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/r-1rAjOuo30

JattaGin
06.01.2013 , 03:46 AM | #10
The seeds are always in water with roots in it. After I got this hint, I only needed few minutes per planet to find them. Before I searched hours in vain. Try it out. It narrows down the places a lot.

On Balmorra, I was so lucky, I found the seed with my first try. But on Taris, yes, I needed several hours. So I can relate to your frustration. Still, go for the small lakes and I'm sure you will soon be satisfied.