Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2.2 Tank Builds

Kitru
06.24.2013 , 09:21 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by NinjaNard View Post
I was following KeyboardNinjas numbers, around 2k mitigation stats 0 in absorb (Jug Tank), I take it I now need to start adding absorb back in for 2.2 ASAP?!?
KBN's 2k budget distribution has ~300 Absorb, so I'm not entirely sure what you're talking about. In fact, his distributions start telling you to use a bit of Absorb starting at itemization budgets of 1500.
Walls of Text? I *love* Walls of Text!
My New Class Idea
Shadow Class Rep - Suggest/Review Questions Here
Quote: Originally Posted by Fende View Post
Listen to Kitru. Kitru knows all.

NinjaNard
06.24.2013 , 10:02 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Kitru View Post
KBN's 2k budget distribution has ~300 Absorb, so I'm not entirely sure what you're talking about. In fact, his distributions start telling you to use a bit of Absorb starting at itemization budgets of 1500.
Alright ignore me got my figures all messed up, thanks again for like the 10th time, great help!

Nerdcommando
06.24.2013 , 01:18 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Kitru View Post
I believe that some of the earlier versions of those figures had 0 absorb at 2k. Have no screen shots to prove it, but its what I remember.
Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy. - Steven Wright

Kitru
06.24.2013 , 01:37 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Nerdcommando View Post
I believe that some of the earlier versions of those figures had 0 absorb at 2k. Have no screen shots to prove it, but its what I remember.
Pretty sure that was only the PTS stuff. The DR curves got tweaked multiple times on the PTS and, when it hit live, it was still different. It went through a further revision after the attack type ratios for S&V were learned. It might have been 0 Absorb for high stat budgets at *some* point (in fact, I'm pretty sure it did in a few of those; the final PTS DR curve had Guardians and VGs ignoring absorb completely, even up to budgets of 3k+), but, from the release of 2.0 on, it's been mostly the same.
Walls of Text? I *love* Walls of Text!
My New Class Idea
Shadow Class Rep - Suggest/Review Questions Here
Quote: Originally Posted by Fende View Post
Listen to Kitru. Kitru knows all.

Darth_Dreselus
06.26.2013 , 10:31 AM | #25
Stupid question, the 70 from the stim is included in the total right?
No One Important Died Tavernus - Sorc / Taverna - Mara / Pintus - Op / Gintonica - PT
The Red Eclipse. Sweet Dreams to all my Harbinger children.

dipstik
06.26.2013 , 10:36 AM | #26
the stim contribution to defense rating is applied in the AMR numbers, and those using the tables should also include the stim value, which is included in def rating when you hover over you character sheet with a stim on.

Hockaday
06.28.2013 , 08:47 AM | #27
Hey dip, I have a question, is this for 2.2 or just the new 75 gear? My sin is still in 69s and trying to get 72s (dps issues...) so I'm not sure which stats I should be following.
The Empire is not evil, and the Republic is not good...it is all a matter of opinion.
Nerf Hungering! It's too OP.=Bartle Test Results:= CE VIP
{Reward-Driven 85%} {Exploratory -60%} {Physical 32%} {Thoughtful -26%} {Social -60%} {Competitive 100%}

Leafy_Bug
06.29.2013 , 04:34 AM | #28
I finally won my first Underworld relic. I was going with 1 EWH passive defense and 1 dreadguard healing / 1 dreadguard shield and absorb. I would like to keep my 1 EWH passive defense relic so which one works best with this one? I am awayre of the 6.9K ceiling and I also have the 1 EWH passive shield one. Should I take the proc def one and keep the EWH defence in the time being or I take the healing one?

Lacedemon
07.01.2013 , 08:33 AM | #29
I've not confirmed it for the tank gear but a guildy of mine can craft the Underworld DPS Aim earpiece. He was able to learn an improved one by re'ing what he crafted.

In this case he learnt one with +79 defense and is trying to see what other ones he can learn. From tooltips it looks like Underworld/Arkanian Implants could also produce the same
Lacedaemon - Juggernaut
The Red Eclipse EU - GM of Drop it like it's Hoth - http://dilih.eu/
World First TFB and S&V NiM Clear
RWZ Rating: Ranked died on my server

wainot-keel
07.01.2013 , 10:27 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Lacedemon View Post
I've not confirmed it for the tank gear but a guildy of mine can craft the Underworld DPS Aim earpiece. He was able to learn an improved one by re'ing what he crafted.

In this case he learnt one with +79 defense and is trying to see what other ones he can learn. From tooltips it looks like Underworld/Arkanian Implants could also produce the same
He learned the Redoubt prefix out of a crafted Underworld piece ? wow... that just sounds awesome