Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why are Makeb reputation trophies not sell-able?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Why are Makeb reputation trophies not sell-able?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Elfa
05.31.2013 , 02:23 PM | #1
From what I hear they used to be but regardless, is this a bug, what gives?
I'd like to sit down with the guy responsible for having Busta Rhymes fight Michael Myers in HALLOWEEN RESURRECTION. Then, before he could speak, I would slap him so hard his face would explode and his dog would die." - Jim Law

Fazaani
06.01.2013 , 03:01 AM | #2
Bumb

w.t.f. we should just dumb tons of those?...
The Firkraag legacy
Firkraag, also known as Lord Jierdan Firkraag, was a red dragon living in the Windspear Hills in Amn and masquerading as a human noble.
Around since 2008

Elfa
06.03.2013 , 03:46 PM | #3
Bump again, we need an answer on this please.
I'd like to sit down with the guy responsible for having Busta Rhymes fight Michael Myers in HALLOWEEN RESURRECTION. Then, before he could speak, I would slap him so hard his face would explode and his dog would die." - Jim Law

Madjoes
06.05.2013 , 05:54 AM | #4
I want to now that too. GSI has the same problem.

Elfa
06.05.2013 , 07:12 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Madjoes View Post
I want to now that too. GSI has the same problem.
Doesn't seem right does it? You can sell the ones on Voss or Section X but not Makeb or GSI?

JymmyMorison
06.05.2013 , 07:23 AM | #6
agreed i have trown out atleast 50 tokens by now i would much rather sell them to a vendor

Elfa
06.05.2013 , 08:22 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by JymmyMorison View Post
agreed i have trown out atleast 50 tokens by now i would much rather sell them to a vendor
I have like 200 of the green ones alone. We really need to know something about this.

ElitehunterDS
06.05.2013 , 08:23 AM | #8
cannot sell any Rep token except the Gree or Section X one. Not sure for Voss since im not capped there yet.
Retiring from SWTOR August 2013

Sev'ra Level 55 Sith Assassin {Deception spec}
Tempest (Prophecy of the Five)

Elfa
06.05.2013 , 09:19 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by ElitehunterDS View Post
cannot sell any Rep token except the Gree or Section X one. Not sure for Voss since im not capped there yet.
Well,I was guessing on that one anyways.

Niles
06.06.2013 , 12:08 PM | #10
So is the rep trophies not sell-able for GSI and Makeb intentional? If so doesn't it seem stupid just to keep giving us the trophies after we have maxed out the rep for it. I'd like to get a dev's comment on this so we know what the point is giving us the ability to continue collecting these stupid things with nothing to do but destroy them.