Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Conquer your nightmares

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

XCoolGamerProX
06.01.2013 , 04:14 AM | #21
so...can we see it? the dragon kell gear? or w/e

sponym
06.01.2013 , 06:19 AM | #22
yeah more TRON in Star Wars hahaha it looks ridiculous same as gree armors.

Flintfire
06.01.2013 , 06:21 AM | #23
I want that kell dragon armor so badly. I'd kill a ton of bosses for that.
Infyrno/Infyrnex Infyrnus/Infyrnal
Leiptr Venaticus
Slaughtor Evisceran/Karrnivore
Sleipe/Medyc Desolus/Tyrantix

GM of Oblivion

DonLocutus
06.01.2013 , 07:15 AM | #24
So... This brings new things to do to the well organised players... What about the rest of us, legacy l48 for example, who play more solo style? Well... Nothing for us then... Wait, there is something: Now with l55 gear, I can finally see what's happening in a classic op. NOOO, I cant do that! I have to spam the chat to do it, no group finder option.

Ok, I ll despense with the trol style. In synopsis... Lets us, l55s who want to do the classic ops, even story mode, to use the group finder. This gives us NEW content. It's even already designed. Otherwise, all I have to do is... load my l55 chars with full pvp gear and then... start other chars. How many more dailies could I possibly do...

Hessen
06.01.2013 , 08:09 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by DonLocutus View Post
So... This brings new things to do to the well organised players... What about the rest of us, legacy l48 for example, who play more solo style? Well... Nothing for us then... Wait, there is something: Now with l55 gear, I can finally see what's happening in a classic op. NOOO, I cant do that! I have to spam the chat to do it, no group finder option.

Ok, I ll despense with the trol style. In synopsis... Lets us, l55s who want to do the classic ops, even story mode, to use the group finder. This gives us NEW content. It's even already designed. Otherwise, all I have to do is... load my l55 chars with full pvp gear and then... start other chars. How many more dailies could I possibly do...
So you're a solo player who wants to do group content easily, without having to put in any effort other than clicking a group finder to be able to participate?

Because finding a guild that suits your needs, or finding like minded people and setting up a guild, or interacting with people, talking in global etc. is too hard work?

I despair.
Twisted
EU - Tomb of Freedon Nadd
16m Raiding Guild - Recruiting

Ansalem
06.01.2013 , 08:43 AM | #26
Couldn't help but laugh after seeing BW say nightmare tfb would put your guild to the ultimate test. They need to do a whole ton of rebalancing and buffing if they want that to be true because nightmare tfb is a 1 night clear on PTS right now...lol too easy

Liedros
06.01.2013 , 09:14 AM | #27
Honestly, I was expecting something like a new flashpoint. Just a nightmare more and lame double xp weekends seems kinda dull.

Cthulhooo
06.02.2013 , 06:24 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Ansalem View Post
Couldn't help but laugh after seeing BW say nightmare tfb would put your guild to the ultimate test. They need to do a whole ton of rebalancing and buffing if they want that to be true because nightmare tfb is a 1 night clear on PTS right now...lol too easy
You forgot to mention that clearing this "nightmare" requires only arkanian gear with few uw parts.

Xenith
06.02.2013 , 04:04 PM | #29
That's not new gear. It's re-skinned gear.
Peace is a lie... and so is your Order.
CE_VIP

Kcin_Trebla
06.03.2013 , 12:59 AM | #30
I know this new one will be astonishing.
Yet I really HOPE it won't last more then 2 hours 'cause I wasn't able to finish TFB yet not even once due to too-much time lasting...