Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hey Look At Me- I'm A Sensational PvP Bug, Fix Me

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Hey Look At Me- I'm A Sensational PvP Bug, Fix Me
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

cashogy_reborn
06.20.2013 , 11:13 AM | #281
Quote: Originally Posted by shednik View Post
Those are actually the purple or blues I believe they just come up green on inspection of a player.
ah, so its just a different bug lol
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

Winguardian
06.20.2013 , 11:28 AM | #282
Just the wrong color dude, don't blow it up.. if you look at the stats they are still the same.

Groncho
06.20.2013 , 11:50 AM | #283
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

Quick update, here are two changes coming to Bolster in Game Update 2.2.1 which is slated for next Tuesday, 6/25:
  • Expertise again caps appropriately at 2018 instead of 2013. This correction to a rounding error will result in a slight reduction in PvP Damage Boost, PvP Damage Reduction, and PvP Healing Boost for expertise values below 2018.
  • Crafted Prototype (blue) and Artifact (purple) quality items are now identified properly and are no longer bolstered more than intended.
I definitely wanted to call attention to the second note as I know it is a bug folks have been looking to have addressed. Thanks!

-eric
finally
wish this bug was related to any Cartel Coin Exploit, i bet it would have been fixed in 2 days
ChŽ
LATIN LOVER
Free Transfer??=

Covaltage
06.20.2013 , 11:55 AM | #284
Quote: Originally Posted by Knite_Gilnorn View Post
Thanks for the response Eric. I know bolster probably won't ever be removed like we hope. But I guess aslong as it gets fixed and works right that's the best that can be hoped for.
Pretty much this. Maybe this time we can play it for a few days before the next exploit is found.

islander
06.20.2013 , 12:14 PM | #285
Hey folks,

Quick update, here are two changes coming to Bolster in Game Update 2.2.1 which is slated for next Tuesday, 6/25:
  • Expertise again caps appropriately at 2018 instead of 2013. This correction to a rounding error will result in a slight reduction in PvP Damage Boost, PvP Damage Reduction, and PvP Healing Boost for expertise values below 2018.
  • Crafted Prototype (blue) and Artifact (purple) quality items are now identified properly and are no longer bolstered more than intended.
I definitely wanted to call attention to the second note as I know it is a bug folks have been looking to have addressed. Thanks!

-eric
Hope you got the green items too.
Gžllies Erimosi, Imperial Deadeye
<Hex> Prophecy of the Five

ParagonAX
06.20.2013 , 12:20 PM | #286
Quote: Originally Posted by islander View Post
Hope you got the green items too.
There is no problem with the green items.

The problem is (or were, come Tuesday) that blue and purple items are being treated by the system as green items, and being bolstered too much. This is why when you inspect someone, you see them wearing green items, when they are actually wearing purple items.
GM of <Triumph>

BubblŽs | Missbehavžn | Stormrayne | Firerayne | Radžance | Ggclose

The <Confirmed> Legacy

Consider supporting me and Triumph by clicking my referral link here

islander
06.20.2013 , 12:42 PM | #287
Quote: Originally Posted by ParagonAX View Post
There is no problem with the green items.

The problem is (or were, come Tuesday) that blue and purple items are being treated by the system as green items, and being bolstered too much. This is why when you inspect someone, you see them wearing green items, when they are actually wearing purple items.
Ooooooooh.

OK, I get it now. Thanks for clearing that up. Wow.
Gžllies Erimosi, Imperial Deadeye
<Hex> Prophecy of the Five

EnzoForMe
06.20.2013 , 01:06 PM | #288
Hey folks,

-eric
This little fix is very important for ranked teams looking for fair competition. Thank you.
Caprica<Hakuna Matata>
S-3 #1 Grouped Sniper S-2 #1 Solo Gunslinger

Free Transfer/Subscription : http://www.swtor.com/r/7Q7NN6

Illyean
06.20.2013 , 01:13 PM | #289
quick question, when this is fixed next week is that it? will bolster be working as intended and is that what players would say is 'working'. I quit a few weeks after makeb and 2.0 partly because of this train wreck, was kind of hoping it would have been all fixed by now

abhaxus
06.20.2013 , 01:28 PM | #290
Hey folks,

-eric
Will this adversely affect the matrix cube? For healers especially, the current relics are a joke. If matrix cubes are nerfed due to this, healers will be pissed...
Abhaxus - Sorc heal/dps | Op-haxus - op heals | Buubi'sett - PT | Snugglenaut - Jugg hybrid | Wayward'son - sniper | Abhaxuus - Mara | Weezles - Scoundrel | AŖhaxus - Sage | Spankasin - tankasin | AŖhole - Commando