Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Request: Recap Feature

Niklarus
05.31.2013 , 07:49 AM | #1
So I have a lot of alts. A LOT of alts. And what happens is that I concentrate on one for a couple days, switch to another, rinse, lather and repeat. Well, after a while of doing this, I find myself logging in and not being able to remember where I was in a particular alt's class missions when I last played him/her. I can see the mission up at the top of my screen telling me what I have to do, find the location on my map and open my codex to find a two or three line note saying "You are heading into the depths/wilds of whereever to find Ol' Whatshisname." But that really doesn't tell me WHY I'm looking for Ol' Whatshisname. And sometimes I've been away from that particular alt for so long that I can't even remember what happened in the story before that particular planet.

What I'd like to request is a recap system where, if you click on it, you can bring up a detailed description of what has come before in your class quest, even referencing key decisions that you made along the way. So, using the Sith Warrior as an example, you might see something like this describing part of a previously-completed class quest:

Spoiler

So, yeah, that's what this feeble-minded guy with too many alts would like to see to help him keep track of what they're doing and what they've already done.

OddballEasyEight
07.10.2013 , 01:01 PM | #2
I kinda fixed this on my own

(check my sig)
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

Niklarus
07.10.2013 , 01:24 PM | #3
Nice.
Please support a Robust Chat System.

Referral Link