Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Heroic] SWTOR Macrobinocular and seeker

VanderII
05.31.2013 , 04:20 AM | #1
I need help no one want to do Macrobinocular and seeker's heroich quest mission. How can I finish these quest line if nobody wantto group with me?
- Neithan Legacy -
- A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities. - J.R.R.T

JPryde
05.31.2013 , 04:23 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by VanderII View Post
How can I finish these quest line if nobody wantto group with me?
You cannot.

Your only option is to find a group. If you do not have any friends and no guildies and not enough credits to bribe players to help you, then you cannot finish it.

(and the missions should NOT be changed to make it possible for solo players)
~~~ Macht Wächter ~~~
Vanjervalis Chain
Jhoira, Skarjis, Trântor, Ric-Xano, Sabri-torina, Tir-za, Shaina ...
We do not brake for Wookiees !

VanderII
05.31.2013 , 04:28 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by JPryde View Post
You cannot.

Your only option is to find a group. If you do not have any friends and no guildies and not enough credits to bribe players to help you, then you cannot finish it.

Ok, I'll try to spam on General Chat
- Neithan Legacy -

BlackEyeArtistry
05.31.2013 , 10:43 AM | #4
You cannot.

No they shouldnt be changed in difficulty. However they can be fixed. Put them on grp finder. and add some basic tolkens for people who have already completed the quest. Easy.

BlackEyeArtistry
05.31.2013 , 10:45 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by VanderII View Post
I need help no one want to do Macrobinocular and seeker's heroich quest mission. How can I finish these quest line if nobody wantto group with me?
I am stuck on both of these quests. Shroud and dreadseed, and finding a grp is near impossible. Guild members dont even want to do them.....

tanerb
05.31.2013 , 10:45 AM | #6
They should be repeatable. I wish developers could think more than 1 week ahead.

WildbloodX
05.31.2013 , 04:16 PM | #7
You cannot.

I can understand the OP being frustrated. However it world be nice if it showed up as a GF tool so people can seek out like minded players to do this H

VanderII
06.01.2013 , 03:26 AM | #8
So, I play on server TOFN if someone want to finish these heroich quests, he can call me to try organizing a team.
My name is Neithan, Thingol Neithan I'm a Jedi Guardian, Republic Side.
- Neithan Legacy -

paradeus
06.01.2013 , 08:18 AM | #9
You cannot.

You sir are dead freaking wrong on that. If a grouping is not possible due to time, server population, whatever, then there SHOULD be some option for a person to be able to complete these or any other quest lines. I HATE that this solo endeavor is tied to a group event at the end.

VanderII
06.06.2013 , 01:52 PM | #10
Ok very nice, Seeker heroich quest: DONE and it was really a fantastic quest, I like it
regarding macrobinocular quest, I've done only first step, but I can restart if someone need to do this mission, like me.
- Neithan Legacy -